Join Save-On-Foods and get so much more…
We’re a growing team at Save-On-Foods and are looking for customer service oriented people to join us! Here you’ll receive excellent training, a place where you can move up and gain seniority, development and advancement opportunities, variety, flexible schedules (given 3 weeks in advance) and so much more…
In this role, you will learn new skills and enjoy a great mix of customer and team interaction. Responsibilities include:
- Creating great customer experiences and offering excellent service
- Ensuring the department is well stocked and clean
- Creating displays
- Providing customers with information about different products
- Warehousing - maintaining an organized warehouse where products are staged before going out the shelves
No experience necessary as we love to train the right people!
Qualified candidates will have Graveyard availability
Save-On-Foods offers a positive working environment focused on great experiences for our customers and team. Apply today at: http://alberta.saveonfoodsjobs.com/pages/apply/
Thank you so much for your interest in working at Save-On-Foods!
* Please apply online as this is the quickest way for our friendly recruiters to match you with opportunities. Note: This job may not be available at this time; however, our hiring demands change weekly so we encourage you to apply so you can be considered for this or future opportunities at a store in your area. *