Join Save-On-Foods and get so much more…
We’re a growing team at Save-On-Foods and are looking for customer service oriented people to join us! Here you’ll receive excellent training, a place where you can move up and gain seniority, development and advancement opportunities, variety, flexible schedules (given 3 weeks in advance) and so much more…
In this role, you will learn new skills and enjoy a great mix of customer and team interaction. Responsibilities include:
- Creating great customer experiences and offering excellent service
- Ensuring the bakery is well stocked and clean
- Labelling & packaging a variety of products for customers
- Providing information about different products and ingredients
- Warehousing products - helping to maintain an organized cooler, freezer, and stock area
- Learning safe food handling skills
No experience necessary as we love to train the right people!
Qualified candidates will have Evenings & Weekend availability
Save-On-Foods offers a positive working environment focused on great experiences for our customers and team. Apply today at: alberta.saveonfoodsjobs.com
Thank you so much for your interest in working at Save-On-Foods!
* Please apply online as this is the quickest way for our friendly recruiters to match you with opportunities. Note: This job may not be available at this time; however, our hiring demands change weekly so we encourage you to apply so you can be considered for this or future opportunities at a store in your area. *