Saudi Aramco

Saudi Aramco Employee Reviews in Canada

See reviews about:
Good income, but poor management
Process Engineer (Former Employee) –  Ras Tanura, S04January 11, 2016
Saudi Aramco offers you a lot of money and benefits, otherwise why one should move to KSA, one of the most boring places all over the world?
Bureaucracy is monstruous, but they help you a lot.
What I dislike completely is their job organization and people care. They can give you an assignment and you ask for some review. They can tell you each time is ok, but at the end it'll be told you it is not good enough.
Pros
house provided, free medical insurance and transportation
Cons
living in KSA could be hard, bureaucracy, poor communication and management
Technical drilling was very interesting and a great learning experience.
Night Drilling Foreman (Current Employee) –  Uthmaniya gas field Saudi ArabiaOctober 21, 2013
For my own personal reasons I am looking to leave Aramco not any professional issues.
job environment
Plant dcs Operator (Former Employee) –  Ras Tanura, S04June 28, 2013
Iwas working with Aramco Company as console operator since 1996
1-i study apprenticeship in Aramco ITC from January 13 1991 to may 30 1992 English reading 7b and operator BOC and phase 2 for offshore GOSP OPERATOR
2- FROM JUN 1 TO NOVEMBER 30 1992 TAKE PHASE THREE ON GOSP JOB SIDE
3- from December 1992 –may 1993 .start up course for offshore gosp , gas gothering,utility and switch gear room
4-from January 1 1994 TO 1995 December work on safniyah wet crude handling (desolaters) as out side operator and take phase 2 and phase three
5-from January 1996 -2005 I worked as console operator on safanyyah crude control center with TDC 200 AND TDC 3000 and gas TDC stations since 2005-2008 work as oil/gas shift supervisor and I have all recurred COURSES AND EXPERIENCE
since october 2010 i got over and i am working with rabigh refiynary &petrochemical company(petrorabigh) for 14 month as safety advicer in hydroteating plant/ for one year until now as shift supervisor in alkylation/sulfaric acid/isomeration plants.
good place to work, nice people
Construction Safety Specialist lll / Advisor (Current Employee) –  East to West pipeline projectApril 7, 2013
good place to work, communication needs alot of work. A typical day is always trying to get informatin on what is going on.
Pros
not many pros
Cons
very un-organozed
Productive and fun workplace in the flatform
CRANE OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  SAFANYADecember 20, 2012
everyday work is somehow tiring but fruitful.
I learned to adjust to the environment, focus on my job description,and follow the clients job order.
I worked with camaraderie with my co-workers anytime.
the most difficult part that I met was in the rough sea and also the crane malfunction.
the most enjoyable part of the job is when i can finished the job order perfectly.
Pros
overtime pay
Cons
engine problem of the crane