Satin Finish Hardwood Flooring has a fantastic full time opportunity for a junior marketing professional who is willing to gain experience in B2B and Brand and Product Management.
The Marketing Assistant will have a variety of responsibilities from assisting the Marketing Coordinator to fullfilling clerical and administrative tasks. Reporting directly to the Marketing Coordinator and VP of Sales, the Marketing Assistant will also provide support to the Sales team. Duties include but not limited to:
- Assist the Marketing Coordinator with the implementation of the marketing plan and marketing initiatives.
- Help write and design marketing materials such as product spec sheets, articles, presentations, press releases, and etc.
- Provide assistance to the Architect and Builder Specialist and Builder Contract Specialist with paper work and gathering and delivering product samples for builders and designers.
- Update and maintain the Project Status Data and Project Library.
- Coordinate the Plant Tour and Product Seminars and client meetings.
- Book staff trips and events.
- Working closely with the Marketing Coordinator, develop and execute digital marketing initiatives
- Post-secondary school studies (certificate/diploma) in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration is a must.
- Minimum 2 years of marketing or business administration experience.
- Strong fluency in English
- Personal vehicle and driver's licence
- Strong organizational and time management skills are critical – must adhere to deadlines, multi-task and be able to prioritize.
- Ability to work both independently, with minimal supervision, and in a team environment.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Programs.
- Some experience and/or knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator CS4 is an asset.
Indeed - 10 months ago