Sasktel Employee Review

Creative workplace , People come with new Ideas and It is learning place for me.
SERVICE TECHNICIAN (Desktop Technical Support) (Current Employee) –  Regina21 December 2013
As Saskatchewan's leading telecommunications company, SaskTel is committed to being at the forefront of environmental sustainability, setting an example for others to follow.
Among the greatest contributions SaskTel can make to Saskatchewan communities is ensuring that our business practices are eco-friendly, and leave the smallest possible environmental footprint in the communities and areas in which we operates.
There are lots of thing that youngster can learn.

Other Sasktel Employee Reviews

Great potential for employees
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK24 October 2017
Its a awesome to work for. I really had fun working for SASKTEL. Its one of my favorite place to work for. I will be return to that workplace in a heartbeat.
Excellent place to work
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  North Battleford, SK16 September 2017
Fast paced and ever changing work enviroment. Would be better if they offered more fulltime positions but great for someone that is looking for a casual or part time position.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sasktel. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5