Sasktel Employee Review

Attractive store layout, comfortability to customer is a definite asset. Overall a great place, and company to work for.
Customer Service Representative/Sales (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK13 July 2014
A company that is competitive in the Telecommunications industry. I am proud to be employed and represent a successful company, such as Sasktel.
Aside from the excellent products and services the company offers, it also consists of friendly people, good wages, and benefits. I have been fortunate to work in a variety of departments over the past 13 years, gaining beneficial knowledge where-ever I was.
I am now looking for change, with the possibility of re-locating to an alternate province.
Pros
Discount on personal services.

Other Sasktel Employee Reviews

Great potential for employees
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK24 October 2017
Its a awesome to work for. I really had fun working for SASKTEL. Its one of my favorite place to work for. I will be return to that workplace in a heartbeat.
Excellent place to work
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  North Battleford, SK16 September 2017
Fast paced and ever changing work enviroment. Would be better if they offered more fulltime positions but great for someone that is looking for a casual or part time position.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sasktel. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5