Sasktel Employee Review

Best people and work environment I have ever worked in.
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK10 August 2014
Like any call centers calls become routine. The most frustrating part is not being able to make the required changes to solve a problem but having to rely on other departments to do so.

The people, management or otherwise, are great and make work an enjoyable place to be. From my experience management is beyond supportive and honestly caring.

The hardest part of the job is trying to understand what goes through the mind of some of the on site technicians. It is hard to believe sometimes but you do only hear one side (customer) of the story.

Overall WORK HERE and you will not regret it..
Pros
great pay, staff events, good people to work with, full benefits, not sales
Cons
shift work, seniority based promotions, parking downtown

Other Sasktel Employee Reviews

Great potential for employees
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK24 October 2017
Its a awesome to work for. I really had fun working for SASKTEL. Its one of my favorite place to work for. I will be return to that workplace in a heartbeat.
Excellent place to work
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  North Battleford, SK16 September 2017
Fast paced and ever changing work enviroment. Would be better if they offered more fulltime positions but great for someone that is looking for a casual or part time position.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sasktel. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5