Sasktel

• Salary/Benefits
nice working environment
Network Consultant (Current Employee), Saskatoon, SKJuly 25, 2014
nice working environment, nice colleagues
nice working environment, nice colleaguesnice working environment, nice colleaguesnice working environment, nice colleagues
nice working environment, nice colleagues
Attractive store layout, comfortability to customer is a definite asset. Overall a great place, and company to work for.
Customer Service Representative/Sales (Current Employee), Saskatoon, SKJuly 13, 2014
Pros: discount on personal services.
A company that is competitive in the Telecommunications industry. I am proud to be employed and represent a successful company, such as Sasktel.
Aside from the excellent products and services the company offers, it also consists of friendly people, good wages, and benefits. I have been fortunate to work in a variety of departments over the past 13 years, – more... gaining beneficial knowledge where-ever I was.
I am now looking for change, with the possibility of re-locating to an alternate province. – less
Good place to gain experience
Senior Clerical Associate (Workforce Management) (Former Employee), Regina,SkJune 26, 2014
SaskTel was a good place to gain experience, but they don't follow up on what they say they are going to do for you.
Friendly workspace
Service Technician (Current Employee), Regina, SKJune 24, 2014
Providing help to customers resolving their issues related to wireless , internet access, other emerging internet technologies.
Technical Support -
CSC - Technical Support (Current Employee), Regina, SKMay 21, 2014
Pros: holiday is triple time, tons of beneifts
Cons: extremely busy -
Fun place to work, but it could be extremely busy, such as power outage, cabinet downs, tower down. Works on a computer environment. Co-workers are very helpful specially when you got mental block on a very hard troubleshooting process.
Good solid place to work
Technical Analyst - Security (Current Employee), Regina, SaskatchewanFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: very good job security.
Not a lot of room to move upwards, and pay/benefits are slightly lower than industry average. A very good place to work however.
Creative workplace , People come with new Ideas and It is learning place for me.
SERVICE TECHNICIAN (Desktop Technical Support) (Current Employee), ReginaDecember 21, 2013
As Saskatchewan's leading telecommunications company, SaskTel is committed to being at the forefront of environmental sustainability, setting an example for others to follow.
Among the greatest contributions SaskTel can make to Saskatchewan communities is ensuring that our business practices are eco-friendly, and leave the smallest possible environmental – more... footprint in the communities and areas in which we operates.
There are lots of thing that youngster can learn. – less
Productive and amazing place to learn and grow.
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Regina, SKJune 10, 2013
Pros: free lunches/ snacks, wonderful work atmosphere
Cons: n/a
A company I would work for till I retire.A demanding position I found to be challenging and interesting. I was well compensated and Manangement and coworkers were a team.
Working from home office with chat room to be able to speak with supervisor as well as co-workers
Telephone Sales Representative (Former Employee), Saskatoon, SKJune 10, 2013
Pros: working independently from home
Cons: not having personal contact with co-workers
Working from home office offering t.v. service to existing customers.
Management was very helpful, as were co-workers.
Most enjoyable was being able to work from home.
Good Company
QA Analyst (Former Employee), Regina, SKMarch 16, 2013
Its the best place to work, only problem is the weather. Still good people and awesome work culture.
Fun, Flexible and Rewarding
Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee), Regina, SKSeptember 7, 2012
A great job where I could learn new things everyday. Always was room for advancement. Culture and values of the company were exemplary.

About Sasktel

Saskatchewan Telecommunications Holding Corporation (SaskTel) is the leading full service communications provider in Saskatchewan, – Read more