Sasktel Employee Review

Working from home office with chat room to be able to speak with supervisor as well as co-workers
Telephone Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK10 June 2013
Working from home office offering t.v. service to existing customers.
Management was very helpful, as were co-workers.
Most enjoyable was being able to work from home.
Pros
Working independently from home
Cons
Not having personal contact with co-workers

Other Sasktel Employee Reviews

Disfunctional Culture and Senior Management
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Regina, SK24 February 2018
This company is definitely a crown corporation with lots of oversight and tons of micromanaging. Senior management argue and use destructive criticism to try and put down other departments but offer no advice, vision or clear outcomes that need to be achieved. The pay and benefits are great but it comes at the cost of a culture where it is hard to get support, cooperation and help from fellow employees. I notice that it is a command and control management style so if you try to suggest an alternative to your manager, director or executive you get labelled as a road block and that you can't follow directions. I've read the other reviews for SaskTel and I'm not sure what departments those employees were working in.

I can say this, if you're in-scope and you just go to work to put in your time and collect a pay cheque then you may like working here. I don't suggest taking an out of scope role since I've seen how the amount of time managers are required to work is continuing to increase due to under-resourcing in-scope positions.
Pros
Pay and Benefits
Cons
Culture, command and control management, no vision
the place to work
Combination Technician (Former Employee) –  Swift Current, SK5 February 2018
Great pay, good people to work with, management is a bit scared to make a decision, and requires some prodding to get a decision but overall the best company in Canada to work for
Pros
Pay, benifits
Cons
poor managment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sasktel. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4