SaskMade Marketplace is currently seeking a full-time person for the position of Retail Specialist reporting to the Director of Operations/CEO.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating the customer experience and store atmosphere including product merchandising and window displays that coincide with a new store look every season.
- Planning, overseeing and executing in-store events and promotions.
- Leading our Social Media presence.
- Assist in managing vendor relationships including oversight of our joint (Co-op) advertising program and strategy.
- Assisting with corporate business development strategies and execution.
- As well as day to day involvement in the retail operations including sales and customer education.
The successful candidate will take pride in creating a uniquely positive and local customer experience within the Marketplace. Ideally, this person will have experience in retail management, be self-motivated, and have high standards for customer service. Merchandising and social media experience and understanding are an asset. The successful candidate will also share a passion for connecting consumers to the food value chain and furthering a customer’s connection from Farm to Fork.
Must be a Canadian resident to be considered. Preference given to Saskatchewan residents.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your résumé and covering letter by February 20th.