Saskatoon Tribal Council Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great staff
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK10 May 2017
Enjoyed all aspects of STC. They serve a large area around Saskatoon. Saskatchewan. The staff is very easy to work with and willing to train me so I can be of better assistance.
Very rewarding working with the children and youth
Youth Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK30 April 2017
I loved working with the children and youth. Coworkers were amazing. Bosses were pretty decent. It was overall a good place to work. Was able to go on a lot of outings with the children and youth.
Pros
cooking
Cons
Shift work
the most enjoyable part of the job
Family Connection Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK14 September 2016
Making a difference in Families lives in healthy, reunited, and knowing they appreciate the work I do. Being able to connect Families to their community and Cultural life through ceremonies and attending Treaty Day in their reserves.
Pros
travelling
Cons
not being recognized
Interesting,
Resolution Health Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, Sk.25 November 2014
The RHSW position proved to be most interesting. It involved a lot of counselling skills to develop a trusting relationship prior to the hearing. A deeply rewarding position and an honor to work with the Elders.
Pros
met and worked with many fine lawyers and adjudicators.
Cons
child protection is fun because you provide a safe place to kids in need of protection.
Child Protection Worker (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon7 August 2013
Had a very interesting day with my supervisor on case reviews. Both of us seems to be in agreement to the case and safety plans. children are being brought home to their parents after being in group home for stability and structure.
Pros
Good communication skills
Cons
stressful working hours especially when on call on weekends.