Saskatchewan Polytechnic Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Loved dealing with both internal and external clients
Executive Assistant to the Campus Director (Former Employee) –  Prince Albert, SK7 June 2017
Although very busy and sometimes quite stressful, overall a good place to work! I enjoyed working with students especially in regards to student housing issues. I loved that I knew the majority of staff on campus
Pros
flexible hours, great pension and benefit
Cons
sometimes very long hours
collaboration
Part Time Instructor (Current Employee) –  Sasakatoon31 March 2017
saskpoly always make sure that their employees are well oriented and trained before letting them out for the actual work. paid orientation days, salary is within the desired range in sasakatchewan.
Pros
paid orientation
Stressful, low morale
Administration (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon5 June 2016
Cannot speak for entire organization, but for the Saskatoon Administrative Offices, no work/life balance despite being told that in the job interview. Morale very low. Very stressful and fast paced, often resulting in rude coworkers.
very educational
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK25 September 2015
While being at Saskatchewan Polytechnical I was a student. The only work I did was improving my computer skills and any other skills I needed to work on. I enjoyed my experience and I am happy I was able to experience the oppurtunity. Worked on thinking skills in the mornings and the afternoon mostly consisted of computer skills. I also recieved another customer service certificate and strive to build my customer service skills.
Pros
building skills
Cons
not employment
Always something new happening. Lots of contact of people
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Prince Albert14 September 2015
It was a great place to work! The people were great and always friendly and helpful. The benefits were very good. Salary and vacation time was awesome.

Want to know more about Saskatchewan Polytechnic?

Ask a question