Saskatchewan Abilities Council Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
new position new challenges
Print Shop Manager/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK10 November 2017
I enjoyed setting up the print shop, training clients and producing top quality work. Problem solving everyday, dealing with a variety of customers and relatively autonomous.
Construction Enviroment
Wood Productions Foreperson (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK7 October 2014
A typical day consisted of the day starting at 8:30 the clients and I continue on the job we were doing the previous day, at the first break we have coffee the managers and supervisors sit in the office while the clients have their own lunch room. After coffee we organize the safety meeting. In the meeting we review and discuss the previous days work. The supervisors mention what they think could be improved safety wise, the clients sit and listen. Management was great the manager had an open ear and was always willing to listen to what supervisors had to say. The co-workers were amazing always come to work with a smile on. The hardest part of the job was working in frigid temperatures. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning how to drive a forklift.

Want to know more about Saskatchewan Abilities Council?

Ask a question