Sr. Project Manager – IT
-Manage information system development, technology implementation and process improvement projects
-Validate project scope with stakeholders;
-Plan project activities, estimate efforts, resources, time and funding (budget) required;
-Drive project approval at each step of its delivery in accordance with established processes;
-Monitor and report on project progress, as well as manage risks associated with the project delivery;
-Participate in select key project activities, such as requirements collection and analysis, change management and project communications;
-Manage the relationships between various project stakeholders, internal and external, and act as their first escalation level;
-Ensure the solutions implemented address the stakeholders/users’ requirements and that projects conform to norms and standards established by the company;
-Assist the Manager, Procurement, with request for proposals, vendor negotiation and purchasing processes for the purposes of the projects;
-Support the Director, Projects, in his portfolio evolution monitoring and reporting activities.
Required skills :
- Bachelor degree in information systems, or equivalent;
- 6-10 years of progressive project management experience;
- Excellent communication skills in both English and French desired
- Demonstrated success in managing client/user expectations and in building and maintaining a positive relationship with a client/user community and project teams;
- Good understanding and proven experience with change management tools and techniques;
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and team work skills; rigorous, detail oriented and performance driven;
- Demonstrated ability to develop realistic plans, timeline schedules and budgets based on identified requirements and available resources;
- Understanding of project management frameworks, such as PMI;
- Experience in managing teams of 5 to 10 internal and external resources tasked with the execution of enterprise technology projects;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Project and Visio, or the equivalent;
- Knowledge of the Agile or Waterfall an asset.
- PMP & Six Sigma Black Belt an asset.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.