Saputo Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Always moving and on the go
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Halifax N.SOctober 6, 2015
Pros: Work independent
Cons: Listening to others complain
As i work full days at the golf course i also work 3 evening shifts and 2 full days on the weekend with the company Saputo Dairy. A typical day at Saputo is arriving to many different grocery stores and having to work our products onto these grocery stores shelves(mostly Milk products). Working independently has of course pros and cons. Pros are its normally a pretty quite working space and i get to make my own decisions on the product placement and the way our products will look on the shelves. Cons are it being independent, I have to work after many other co-workers who don't appear to show the same work ethics as I display. They can other leave product behind because they felt they did enough that day, or even had other co-workers tell me myself that some leave work behind for me specifically because they know i'll be in that day and still don't complain about the extra work. Saputo is a great job but just the environments of the grocery stores are the downfall. While working independent with Saputo you experience much interference with grocery employees and management. What i mean by the environments of the grocery stores are mostly everyone tends to make their days difficult and more frustrating not only on themselves but for their other co-workers. For example i experience on a daily basis other workers only complaining on how poorly their co-workers are and how they work. If said person leaves one thing behind or leaves something in the way for only a minute, another co-worker whom its interfering with would rather complain on how poor of a worker that other employee – more... is, rather than take matters into their own hands and just move the product out of the way. To me for the most part I see very little team structure in these stores and it's frustrating having to hear on a daily basis how tough someone else's life is because they had to make an extra effort. – less
worst Company ever to work for in Calgary, Ab call center
customer service (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMarch 4, 2013
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
The only good thing with Saputo is benefits but every company has that.

1. Poorly managed and managers who are in experienced and don't care about the workers.

2. Don't promote with in the company. They made me work at a job for over a month, I was thinking I was going to get the promotion then they hired someone else but yet was going to force me todo and train the new guy.

3. Lots of gossip in the office from co-workers. When you confront the manager about it she doesn't want to get involved. But managers are supposed to manage the department.
Mismanaged, disorganized, too many departments looking out for their own
Sales (Former Employee), EdmontonMay 5, 2013
Pros: benefits, salary
Cons: mismanaged, disorganized, no customer service, lack of support
This place had so much potential for being a great company to work for, but the lack of support from management, mistakes made by other departments made the job impossible. Having angry customers call because they didn't receive their product, or product was missing or shorted was a regular occurrence, yet there was little willingness from other departments to help these customers out, especially if they were small. Constant battle to hold on to customers.
Helping others to suceed in there business
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Okanagan BCOctober 25, 2013
Pros: winning prizes
Cons: long hours
I was a Sales Rep for Saputo ( Dairyland Rep) in the Okanagan.
Long days and lots of traveling as I had a big territory. Loved the people that I met and it was great sharing my knowledge and expertise about business with them. Each store was an individual so it was good for me as I like a challenge.
great workplace overall
Shipper / Receiver (Current Employee), Vaughan, ONDecember 22, 2012
Pros: free in house pizza made in the test kitchen quite often.
Cons: extremely cold warehouse
a typical day is fast paced. the rf functionality.the management is sometimes not very respectful.the people i work with are generally nice.the job is fairly basic and simple. i enjoy the hours of work and the duties.
fun and interesting job with variety everyday
driver ac-c (Former Employee), Georgetown, ONJanuary 9, 2013
Pros: being involved with the community
Cons: low pay
would go in 2 hours before show and do commercials and show prep
where i learned writing and producing of commercials. got along with all the other announcers
Take it for what it is
Unknown (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMay 20, 2015
Pros: salary
Cons: lack of trust. Some managers lack of understanding the business. Not loyal to their employees
Lack of trust and leadership from managers. No cooperation with other departments. Office goosip and politics are poor
The most fun place to work for
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCJanuary 9, 2013
David Atkins was the production company for Winter Olympic 2010.
I worked with the most talented and creative people and learned a great deal of professionalism and organizational behaviour.
Productive/ fun place to work
Warehouse Coordinator/Dispatcher Saputo (Current Employee), Georgetown, ONAugust 16, 2012
Fast pace, lots of planning involved, great coworkers, long hours.
Fermeture d'usine
Superviseur (Current Employee), WarwickSeptember 4, 2013
Pros: rabais fromage, fonds de pension et achats de parts corporatives
Cons: horaire et très peu d'avancement si vous êtes pas de la famille
Bien que l'entreprise est rentable, il est plus rentable de fermer notre usine pour moderniser ailleurs tout en s'assurant de produire pendant la modernisation de l'autre usine qui sera plus rentable.
saputo division boulangerie
operateur machinerie production (Former Employee), Sainte-Marie-De-Beauce, QCAugust 31, 2012
Pros: bon salaire
Cons: pas contact avec l'humain
m'assurer au bon fonctionnement des robot
l'aspect le plus difficile est de faire un travail à la chaine sans contact avec l'humain et pour sa c'est tres important pour moi
Bonne avantage salariale
description générale
Aide Opérateur (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJanuary 4, 2013
une journée de travail commence par un meeting, il y a des opportunités de développement personnel. Le management est bien mis en oeuvre, les collaborateurs sont professionnels.
CLIMAT FAVORABLE
Contrôleur (Former Employee), Montréal, QCMay 20, 2015
Pros: esprit créatif
Cons: le stress
J'AVAIS BEAUCOUP DES TACHES À FAIRE MAIS IL MANQUE DU TEMPS POUR LES COMPLIR