The position of Water Process Manufacturing and Service Technician is an integral member of the Manufacturing team. Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assembly and fabrication of water treatment equipment.
- Installation and startup of water treatment equipment for Municipalities and industrial applications.
- Travel to previous installations to perform on-site maintenance and operator training.
- Trouble shooting of membrane systems including water quality issues, electrical, mechanical and instrumentation.
- Proper documentation for each service call and repair is completed immediately.
- Maintain a safe work environment and take appropriate safety precautions at all times.
- Ensure the safekeeping of tools, equipment and assigned vehicle.
To meet the challenge of this role we are seeking an enthusiastic, energetic, extremely organized self-starter with outstanding customer service skills. The ideal candidate will be mechanically inclined and have previous fabrication experience. Knowledge of water treatment, fittings, pumps, electric motors and basic electrical knowledge is preferred. A high level of proficiency in both oral and written communication skills is a must. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and be prepared to travel to client locations to perform repairs.