REPORTING TO: Operations Manager
The position of RO Manufacturing Technician is an integral member of the Manufacturing team. Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- perform outside service calls and in-shop repairs;
- manufacture water treatment equipment as per specifications;
- complete paperwork in a timely manner for each service call and repair;
- ensure that the maintenance of service vehicles are kept up to date, to allow quick response to service calls;
- keep up-to-date on our line of products;
- maintain a safe shop environment and take appropriate safety precautions.
To meet the challenge of this role we are seeking an enthusiastic, energetic, extremely organized self-starter with outstanding customer service skills. The ideal candidate will be mechanically inclined with previous experience in equipment manufacturing and repair. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and be prepared to travel to client locations to perform repairs. Knowledge of water treatment, fittings, pumps and electric motors would be beneficial. A high level of proficiency in both oral and written communication skills is a must.
1600, 530 – 8th Avenue S.W. Calgary, Alberta, T2P 3S8
Sapphire Water designs, manufactures and services Membrane Treatment Equipment. We supply Reverse Osmosis and Nano Filtration Units from 100...