The Receptionist is responsible for assisting in the implementation and completion of all municipal and commercial projects, greets customers in the reception area, answer the telephone as necessary and assist in all other aspects of the company. He or she will provide assistance in the necessary planning, organization, communication, and control to complete all projects in a timely and economical manner.
- Key responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Answer the incoming telephone calls as directed or as necessary;
- Greet visitors/customers when they enter the premises;
- Assist with the administration of the Health and Safety program;
- Responsible for shipping and receiving;
- Assist with ordering of necessary supplies;
- Ensure that your supervisor and scheduled staff have sufficient notice in order for them to plan accordingly;
- Other duties as assigned.
To meet the challenge of this role, we are seeking an enthusiastic, energetic, extremely organized self-starter who enjoys multi-tasking. Applicants must have a high school diploma, good attention to detail, and strong computer skills. A high level of proficiency in both oral and written communication skills on all levels of technical and business levels is a must. The ideal candidate will understand the nature of the business. This role requires statistical and analytical knowledge using general business math skills. Applicants must be able to drive an automobile and have possession of a valid driver’s license.
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Sapphire Water designs, manufactures and services Membrane Treatment Equipment. We supply Reverse Osmosis and Nano Filtration Units from 100...