The position of Manufacturing Technician is an integral member of the Manufacturing team. The main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- perform outside service calls and in-shop repairs;
- manufacture water treatment equipment as per specifications;
- complete paperwork in a timely manner for each service call and repair;
- ensure that the maintenance of service vehicles are kept up to date, to allow quick response to service calls;
- keep up-to-date on our line of products;
- maintain a safe shop environment and take appropriate safety precautions.
To meet the challenge of this role we are seeking an enthusiastic, energetic, extremely organized self-starter with outstanding customer service skills. The ideal candidate will be mechanically inclined with previous experience in equipment manufacturing and repair. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and be prepared to travel to client locations to perform repairs. Knowledge of water treatment, fittings, pumps and electric motors would be beneficial, but are not mandatory, as on the job training will be provided. A high level of proficiency in both oral and written communication skills is a must.
Sapphire Water designs, manufactures and services Membrane Treatment Equipment. We supply Reverse Osmosis and Nano Filtration Units from 100...