Sansys consulting firm that develops customized project management tools for large scale construction and manufacturing projects. Our products emphasize security, ease-of-use, centralized communications and accountability throughout the life cycle of a project. We provide personalized support for all of our applications and with our knowledge in the field of project management, we also give consultation on proven techniques to help our clients increase productivity and maintain budgets and schedules. We are currently looking for an experienced programmer for an initial 3 month contract. You will work on mission-critical, time sensitive web applications that are essential for the success of our clients and their partners. There is a strong potential for a long-term contract if the chosen applicant meets the challenge of the large learning curve of this position and demonstrates the skills and determination that provide the results this position requires.
- Degree or diploma in recognized IT program.
- 3+ years working experience with Java EE (classes, EJB, servlets etc.) web development is required.
- 3+ years working experience with SQL Server 2005/2008 databases.
- Knowledge of web server management (IIS 6/7, Glassfish, Apache).
- Knowledge of Windows client and server operating systems, all MS Office applications including MS Visio.
- Ability to test/debug complex tasks is critical.
- Ability to install/configure/maintain network components including wireless routers, switches etc considered a strong asset.
- Knowledge of Linux based (Debian/Ubuntu) operating systems.
- Knowledge of project management/construction management forms/documents (RFI, SI, Change Order, Meeting Minutes etc).
Only those under consideration will be contacted.