Sanofi Employee Reviews

Sanofi - a first class Pharmaceutical Company
Distrct Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto26 November 2014
Sanofi offers an excellent environment to build a career. The products are first class in terms of effectiveness based on scientific research and patient safety.

The sales management team is proactive and listens to its employees. It is a learning organization where its employees have the opportunity to improve themselves through training and development programs.

Compensation package is excellent. Its people values, inclusive.
Pros
Great products and pipeline. Excellent compensation package.
Cons
Large organization. One must really shine to be recognized.
Pretty good
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto14 November 2014
Friendly co-workers. Nice location. Complex very large when going from building to building.
Desktop Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Laval5 November 2014
- open concept office
- new building
- free coffee and fruits
- friendly employees
highly professional multinational domain of pharmaceutical business
District sales manager (Former Employee) –  Kingdom of Bahrain19 October 2014
Former job at SANOFI pharmaceutical co. in Gulf countries combined both the selling skills as well as the applied pharmaceutical Knowledge along with a prompt managerial experience allowing me to mentor & develop a team of medical representatives,
Harmony and extensive communications with internal stakholders (marketing & regional management) as well as Key account manager was an ideal learning atmosphere.
Hardest part of the job was the existence of daily pressure for fulfilling & exceeding all qualitative & quantitative sales objectives.
Meanwhile the most enjoyable part was the rewarding feeling of self-esteem while exploring innovative approaches to explore new market opportunities
Pros
Controlling the strategic planning & execution of my company objectives within my territory.
Cons
24/7 pressure and challenge to achieve & exceed the planned expectations.
Great Company to work for.
(LMS) Data Entry Administrator (Current Employee) –  Toronto24 June 2014
Enjoy working for Sanofi, Friendly environment and lots to learn.
large pharmaceutical company with good benefits
Technologist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 June 2014
good experience for co-op, average pay. very friendly coworkers. management are hard to deal with.
Tense workplace with too much politics and tiny changes takes months
Co-op for Cleaning Validation (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 May 2014
Co workers are very friendly
The site is set up like a campus so you see new faces in all the buildings
Great benefits
Pros
Cafeteria is well priced
Cons
Such a slow work pace
Nice enviroment, nice manager
Accounts Receivable Representative (Former Employee) –  Laval, Quebec16 January 2014
I enjoyed working for Sanofi. I worked with a good team, good manager. There is a lot of work to be done, saving and cutting of expenses were a big obstacle. I wish I can go back to Sanofi.
Fun and interesting
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto19 November 2013
Great management and co-workers.
Excelent vision
Great pension plan
Pros
on-site gym
Cons
Welcoming workplace, good for co-op student and recent graduates
Technician assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 November 2013
This company is a good place for new graduates and recent graduates. During my work term I learned a lot about the production process, quality control and other aspects of the vaccine industry. This position helped me learn how to work independently along with working with a team. My co-workers and mentors were encouraging throughout my work term.
Great company with lots of opportunities and very friendly environment.
Facilities and cGMP Support Co-op Student (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 November 2013
Working at Sanofi Pasteur is great as my time as a student I've learned alot. Being able to work at Sanofi Pasteur means being able to work in a various project at time so work was never dull and remained challenging.

The employee and managers treat each and everyone with respect created a great sense of community between various departments at the site.
Excellent company to work at
Lab Ware LIMS Administrator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 November 2013
A day at work - very busy, team work, great people to work with, fun loving and hard working.
Pros
yes, free food sometimes
Cons
long hours - I don't mind
productive
laboratory technologist (Former Employee) –  toronto27 October 2013
good place to work, good benefits,the hardest part of the job is lifting,the most enjoyable part of the work is testing,good comunication with the coworkers
overall
Regulatory Associate - Analytical R&D (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 October 2013
good company, good compensation and benifits.

Very friendly culture with amazing people.
Great Culture
Operations and Support Intern (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 August 2013
Great working environment with an open friendly culture. Ability to feel like you are making a contribution even as an intern. Everyone is willing to help and makes learning easy. Great company, great people, great experience.
Very Poor Management
Associate Scientist (Former Employee) –  Toronto6 June 2013
No value for education and experience, a Technologist get paid more than a PhD with Postdoctoral experience, which is ridiculous and comes out of very poor management.
No job security!
Good place for young people to get experience but limited opportunities
Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 June 2013
It is a good place for young people to get experience.

What troubles me the most is that most not all directors and the deputy directors need to learn some people skills. Some of these people have a poor ability to lead and bring teams together. Not open to new way of doing work and when it does happen they take your ideas and present it as their.

Over all I would say it is a good company with several bad leaders.
Pros
Good placce for young people to gain experience.
Cons
Poor leadership. Stay away for the cafeteria food...you will get sick eventually
SP is a company that provides very friendly work enviroment. I have an opportunity to work with professional personel.
Manager QO Operational Quality (QOOQ) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 April 2013
I was hired for maternity replacement, and my contract ends on the end of July 2013.
My Review of Sanofi Pasteur Ltd
Packaging Operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 March 2013
Worked at Sanofi on Contract with Head2Head ltd, beginning June 2011.I can say its actually one of the best Companies an average Human being would ever want to work for.God willing I continue to pray that I get to work for this Company again in my lifetime.
Every thing is orderly.
Members of staff very respectful.
Management the best I have experienced in Canada.
Pros
lots of teamwork
Cons
not easy to be taken up on a full time basis.
Acquired new knowledge and perspective
Research and Development Quality Assurance Intern (Former Employee) –  Toronto,ON19 February 2013
My day involved meetings, talking to people over emails and phones to discuss details related to projects. Lot of follow up required. I had chance to talk to people from different education backgrounds. Various consultant companies were involved in the projects that I was working on so it was an opportunity to see perspective of people who are specialist in certain fields and how their thinking process is. My co-workers in the department were very supportive. Since my job involved talking to people with higher authorities, it was hard at first to figure out how to properly communicate with them but I figured that out with experience and guidance of my manager.
Pros
supporting people, had chance to meet people with different professionals

80%