Sanofi Employee Reviews

Fun and interesting
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  TorontoNovember 19, 2013
Great management and co-workers.
Excelent vision
Great pension plan
Pros
on-site gym
Cons
Welcoming workplace, good for co-op student and recent graduates
Technician assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 6, 2013
This company is a good place for new graduates and recent graduates. During my work term I learned a lot about the production process, quality control and other aspects of the vaccine industry. This position helped me learn how to work independently along with working with a team. My co-workers and mentors were encouraging throughout my work term.
Great company with lots of opportunities and very friendly environment.
Facilities and cGMP Support Co-op Student (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 5, 2013
Working at Sanofi Pasteur is great as my time as a student I've learned alot. Being able to work at Sanofi Pasteur means being able to work in a various project at time so work was never dull and remained challenging.

The employee and managers treat each and everyone with respect created a great sense of community between various departments at the site.
Excellent company to work at
Lab Ware LIMS Administrator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 4, 2013
A day at work - very busy, team work, great people to work with, fun loving and hard working.
Pros
yes, free food sometimes
Cons
long hours - i don't mind
productive
laboratory technologist (Former Employee) –  torontoOctober 27, 2013
good place to work, good benefits,the hardest part of the job is lifting,the most enjoyable part of the work is testing,good comunication with the coworkers
overall
Regulatory Associate - Analytical R&D (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 8, 2013
good company, good compensation and benifits.

Very friendly culture with amazing people.
Great Culture
Operations and Support Intern (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 5, 2013
Great working environment with an open friendly culture. Ability to feel like you are making a contribution even as an intern. Everyone is willing to help and makes learning easy. Great company, great people, great experience.
Very Poor Management
Associate Scientist (Former Employee) –  TorontoJune 6, 2013
No value for education and experience, a Technologist get paid more than a PhD with Postdoctoral experience, which is ridiculous and comes out of very poor management.
No job security!
Good place for young people to get experience but limited opportunities
Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 1, 2013
It is a good place for young people to get experience.

What troubles me the most is that most not all directors and the deputy directors need to learn some people skills. Some of these people have a poor ability to lead and bring teams together. Not open to new way of doing work and when it does happen they take your ideas and present it as their.

Over all I would say it is a good company with several bad leaders.
Pros
good placce for young people to gain experience.
Cons
poor leadership. stay away for the cafeteria food...you will get sick eventually
SP is a company that provides very friendly work enviroment. I have an opportunity to work with professional personel.
Manager QO Operational Quality (QOOQ) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 21, 2013
I was hired for maternity replacement, and my contract ends on the end of July 2013.
My Review of Sanofi Pasteur Ltd
Packaging Operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 3, 2013
Worked at Sanofi on Contract with Head2Head ltd, beginning June 2011.I can say its actually one of the best Companies an average Human being would ever want to work for.God willing I continue to pray that I get to work for this Company again in my lifetime.
Every thing is orderly.
Members of staff very respectful.
Management the best I have experienced in Canada.
Pros
lots of teamwork
Cons
not easy to be taken up on a full time basis.
Acquired new knowledge and perspective
Research and Development Quality Assurance Intern (Former Employee) –  Toronto,ONFebruary 19, 2013
My day involved meetings, talking to people over emails and phones to discuss details related to projects. Lot of follow up required. I had chance to talk to people from different education backgrounds. Various consultant companies were involved in the projects that I was working on so it was an opportunity to see perspective of people who are specialist in certain fields and how their thinking process is. My co-workers in the department were very supportive. Since my job involved talking to people with higher authorities, it was hard at first to figure out how to properly communicate with them but I figured that out with experience and guidance of my manager.
Pros
supporting people, had chance to meet people with different professionals
Incredible environment to test and increase knowledge. Very current and relevant working atmosphere.
Manager Accounts Payable Canada (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCFebruary 10, 2013
Fosters problem solving abilities while surrounded by incredible team players. Management is easily accessable! Individual responsibility and accountability is naturally encouraged.
Pros
individual time management
Excellent industry
Specialist, Business Intelligence (Former Employee) –  Laval, QuebecSeptember 23, 2012
Intense but gratifying work environment. Excellent colleagues.
Clean working environment safe and efficient.
Filling and Packaging Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 25, 2012
Good friendly people as well as great hours. The pay and benefits was good. Different learning experiences everyday.
Great work environment
Operations and Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 14, 2012
Experience at Sanofi Pasteur campus was really pleasant. It is a huge campus but each employee is treated with respect. Great environment to work in with generally fun co-workers.
Pros
work environment
benefits
Great Company, good corporate culture, rewarding job tasks
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABJune 11, 2012
Sanofi Diagnostics Pasteur is a great company to work for. A typical day involved receiving service calls from head office or customers, responding by phone or travelling to the site to fix the problem. Co-workers were all great, lots of enthusiasm and knowledge from a very broad source of educations and experiences. Most important part of the job was travelling and, after a difficult repair to the equipment - to see the satisfied smiles on the faces of the customers.
Pros
every day was a day that i learned
Cons
often the size of geography served was very demanding.
A great place to work
Analytical R&D Co-op (Former Employee) –  Toront, ONApril 27, 2012
Great campus
Great collaboration of ideas
Wonderful learning experience
Professional environment
Deputy Director (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 19, 2012
Very professionally run company with structured processes and highly regulated systems.
l’environnent est très agréable
Emballeur (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, QCJuly 14, 2016
Le lieu de travaille est très agréable personnel aimable.
C'est un travaille sur une chaîne de production dans emballage de produit pharmaceutique. C'est un travaille rotatif