Sanofi Employee Reviews

Acquired new knowledge and perspective
Research and Development Quality Assurance Intern (Former Employee) –  Toronto,ON19 February 2013
My day involved meetings, talking to people over emails and phones to discuss details related to projects. Lot of follow up required. I had chance to talk to people from different education backgrounds. Various consultant companies were involved in the projects that I was working on so it was an opportunity to see perspective of people who are specialist in certain fields and how their thinking process is. My co-workers in the department were very supportive. Since my job involved talking to people with higher authorities, it was hard at first to figure out how to properly communicate with them but I figured that out with experience and guidance of my manager.
Pros
supporting people, had chance to meet people with different professionals
Good to work with Sanofi Pasteur
ADVANCED TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Toronto,ON19 March 2015
It is good to work with Sanofi Pasteur, but assessment method is not fair, HR and management has to fairly judge people working under them.
Great work environment
Operations and Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 August 2012
Experience at Sanofi Pasteur campus was really pleasant. It is a huge campus but each employee is treated with respect. Great environment to work in with generally fun co-workers.
Pros
work environment
benefits
Tense workplace with too much politics and tiny changes takes months
Co-op for Cleaning Validation (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 May 2014
Co workers are very friendly
The site is set up like a campus so you see new faces in all the buildings
Great benefits
Pros
Cafeteria is well priced
Cons
Such a slow work pace
Great Company, good corporate culture, rewarding job tasks
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 June 2012
Sanofi Diagnostics Pasteur is a great company to work for. A typical day involved receiving service calls from head office or customers, responding by phone or travelling to the site to fix the problem. Co-workers were all great, lots of enthusiasm and knowledge from a very broad source of educations and experiences. Most important part of the job was travelling and, after a difficult repair to the equipment - to see the satisfied smiles on the faces of the customers.
Pros
every day was a day that i learned
Cons
often the size of geography served was very demanding.
Good place for young people to get experience but limited opportunities
Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 June 2013
It is a good place for young people to get experience.

What troubles me the most is that most not all directors and the deputy directors need to learn some people skills. Some of these people have a poor ability to lead and bring teams together. Not open to new way of doing work and when it does happen they take your ideas and present it as their.

Over all I would say it is a good company with several bad leaders.
Pros
Good placce for young people to gain experience.
Cons
Poor leadership. Stay away for the cafeteria food...you will get sick eventually
productive
laboratory technologist (Former Employee) –  toronto27 October 2013
good place to work, good benefits,the hardest part of the job is lifting,the most enjoyable part of the work is testing,good comunication with the coworkers
Excellent company to work at
Lab Ware LIMS Administrator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 November 2013
A day at work - very busy, team work, great people to work with, fun loving and hard working.
Pros
yes, free food sometimes
Cons
long hours - I don't mind
Clean working environment safe and efficient.
Filling and Packaging Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 August 2012
Good friendly people as well as great hours. The pay and benefits was good. Different learning experiences everyday.
large pharmaceutical company with good benefits
Technologist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 June 2014
good experience for co-op, average pay. very friendly coworkers. management are hard to deal with.
Welcoming workplace, good for co-op student and recent graduates
Technician assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 November 2013
This company is a good place for new graduates and recent graduates. During my work term I learned a lot about the production process, quality control and other aspects of the vaccine industry. This position helped me learn how to work independently along with working with a team. My co-workers and mentors were encouraging throughout my work term.
Great company with lots of opportunities and very friendly environment.
Facilities and cGMP Support Co-op Student (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 November 2013
Working at Sanofi Pasteur is great as my time as a student I've learned alot. Being able to work at Sanofi Pasteur means being able to work in a various project at time so work was never dull and remained challenging.

The employee and managers treat each and everyone with respect created a great sense of community between various departments at the site.
The site has its own vibe
Deputy Director Audit Managment (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 January 2015
Sanofi is a great place to work. The site was willing to allow me to self fund a chance for me to pursue continual growth and develop myself in another field that will result in both me being able to improve my support to the site.
Pros
there are lots of nice people working there.
supportive
Health Economics and Outcomes Research Intern (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC22 April 2015
Supportive and patients, all the team helped me reaching my personal objectives in term of sharing knowledge, helping out and being patient in answering my multiple questions
SP is a company that provides very friendly work enviroment. I have an opportunity to work with professional personel.
Manager QO Operational Quality (QOOQ) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 April 2013
I was hired for maternity replacement, and my contract ends on the end of July 2013.
Professional environment
Deputy Director (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 April 2012
Very professionally run company with structured processes and highly regulated systems.
Nice enviroment, nice manager
Accounts Receivable Representative (Former Employee) –  Laval, Quebec16 January 2014
I enjoyed working for Sanofi. I worked with a good team, good manager. There is a lot of work to be done, saving and cutting of expenses were a big obstacle. I wish I can go back to Sanofi.
Pretty good
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto14 November 2014
Friendly co-workers. Nice location. Complex very large when going from building to building.
Desktop Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Laval5 November 2014
- open concept office
- new building
- free coffee and fruits
- friendly employees
Excellent industry
Specialist, Business Intelligence (Former Employee) –  Laval, Quebec23 September 2012
Intense but gratifying work environment. Excellent colleagues.