Sanofi Employee Reviews

Bang for the Buck?
Technologist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 November 2016
Good place to work there are plenty of really good people wanting to work hard. however some get caught up in politics and poiting blame instead of overcoming barriers togetther as a team. It is a good place to work once you understand how the politics work. THe company is also full of resources and even though there is a union the environment is really good between management and union
Tough Challenging Job
Senior Medical Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  egypt28 August 2016
my day is divided into two shifts (am & pm),I am visiting hospitals, key accounts, contracts in am while in pm visit doctors clinics.

responsibility, work by objective, Clarifying & handling customers objections are some of what I learned in Sanofi Egypt.

Management is important issue in sales & marketing jobs,
management is to be smart , specific-measurable-ambitious-realistic-
Time frame

Job is a Team work process between the leader and his colleagues
such as co workers

The Hardest part of the Job is to be agile and to update your self development ever.

The most enjoyable part is The Market dynamics and the challenge
in tough competition.
Pros
free lunches
very hard to keep your job a lot restructuration and a lot of uncertainty
Specialty representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC13 November 2016
very hard to keep your job a lot restructuration and a lot of uncertainty
co workers efficient
very nice office and a nice lunch area to help focus and work
management is under a lot of pressure all the time
Pros
flexibility
Cons
a lot of presure
Great Company
Quality Operations -BPR Reviewer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 December 2016
The company is highly organized and detail-oriented , management is awesome, coworkers are fantastic. Producing the vaccine is very nice project
Pros
Co-workers
Professional (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 November 2016
good salary, nice people to work with. not the best treatment of contract employees. would return, should a permanent job present itself.
Conducive work environment, diversity of views & backgrounds,
Regional Deputy Director Project Controls-NA (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 April 2016
Large portfolio of Projects to look after .Great interaction with Engineering Finance & Manufacturing. Good place to work at.Excellent Corporate communication.Immense opportunities for growth.
Pros
Career development opportunities, good learning ground
Cons
Slow decision making typical of large multi-nationals
Always privilege to work for Sanofi Pasteur
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 March 2016
Sanofi Pasteur is a company that makes a huge impact in the world. It is a privilege to work for a company that saves lives. Although it is still a business at the end of the day, the fact that you are part of an organization that is saving lives, you give more value to your contributions to the company.
Pros
The company has great culture that promotes diversity, People are very professional and have continuous drive for excellence.
Cons
Less job security
Packaging Technologist (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 June 2016
Excellent Multicultural environment where people were cooperative and freindly. They provide comprehensive work training
My rating perfect and authentic
Area Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Kushtia2 April 2016
I have obtained various type of experience which are utilized in future
destination.It is challenging job but manageable. I have overcome many critical situation with the help of company proper instruction.
Worked as a Project Controls Analyst
Project Controls Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 February 2016
Supported overall project controls functions for the successful execution of capital projects, including cost control, schedule control and contract administration
Work as a Project Controls Analyst
Project Controls Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 February 2016
I worked as a Project Controls Analyst and worked in capital projects.
Prepared PO's checks and paid invoices. Prepared monthly status reports.
Not a Progressive or Career Orientated Company
Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 May 2015
Worked here for 15 years and the company has definitely taken a turn for the worst. It fosters a culture of fear for loosing ones job and manage employees by intimidation. It seems the only people who get promoted are people who are not progressive, not achieving and only go to the school of sucking up. This company continues to languish while other companies promote a team environment where everyone works in collaboration and TEAM.

If you are just looking for plain experience this company is OK, but if you are looking to learn from the best in industry and be progressive - this place is not for you.
Pros
Security, wages and benefits
Great company but Do not work in GEM
Engineer. (Current Employee) –  Toronto15 January 2015
Overall a nice place to work BUT GEM or EIT is not a good department to work in. Groupism, favoritism, cunningness are the desired virtue. majority of people in the middle management level are not qualified. Project controls and the maintenance are the worst. In holes and corners discussions are favorite time pass. Good for the initial experience and move out as soon as you can.
Pros
benefits, clean campus
Sanofi - a first class Pharmaceutical Company
Distrct Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto26 November 2014
Sanofi offers an excellent environment to build a career. The products are first class in terms of effectiveness based on scientific research and patient safety.

The sales management team is proactive and listens to its employees. It is a learning organization where its employees have the opportunity to improve themselves through training and development programs.

Compensation package is excellent. Its people values, inclusive.
Pros
Great products and pipeline. Excellent compensation package.
Cons
Large organization. One must really shine to be recognized.
Great Corporate Culture with Amazing People
Formulations & Pharmaceutics Department Intern (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 November 2014
The six months that I spend at Sanofi Pasteur as an Intern went by extremely quickly. It was an amazing experience that I would do over again if presented the opportunity. Everyone, from the Management to the lower level staff employees, was extremely nice and helping. I made many lifelong friends there with whom I still keep in touch.
Good place for young people to get experience but limited opportunities
Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 June 2013
It is a good place for young people to get experience.

What troubles me the most is that most not all directors and the deputy directors need to learn some people skills. Some of these people have a poor ability to lead and bring teams together. Not open to new way of doing work and when it does happen they take your ideas and present it as their.

Over all I would say it is a good company with several bad leaders.
Pros
Good placce for young people to gain experience.
Cons
Poor leadership. Stay away for the cafeteria food...you will get sick eventually
Great Company, good corporate culture, rewarding job tasks
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 June 2012
Sanofi Diagnostics Pasteur is a great company to work for. A typical day involved receiving service calls from head office or customers, responding by phone or travelling to the site to fix the problem. Co-workers were all great, lots of enthusiasm and knowledge from a very broad source of educations and experiences. Most important part of the job was travelling and, after a difficult repair to the equipment - to see the satisfied smiles on the faces of the customers.
Pros
every day was a day that i learned
Cons
often the size of geography served was very demanding.
Great company with lots of opportunities and very friendly environment.
Facilities and cGMP Support Co-op Student (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 November 2013
Working at Sanofi Pasteur is great as my time as a student I've learned alot. Being able to work at Sanofi Pasteur means being able to work in a various project at time so work was never dull and remained challenging.

The employee and managers treat each and everyone with respect created a great sense of community between various departments at the site.
My Review of Sanofi Pasteur Ltd
Packaging Operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 March 2013
Worked at Sanofi on Contract with Head2Head ltd, beginning June 2011.I can say its actually one of the best Companies an average Human being would ever want to work for.God willing I continue to pray that I get to work for this Company again in my lifetime.
Every thing is orderly.
Members of staff very respectful.
Management the best I have experienced in Canada.
Pros
lots of teamwork
Cons
not easy to be taken up on a full time basis.
Welcoming workplace, good for co-op student and recent graduates
Technician assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 November 2013
This company is a good place for new graduates and recent graduates. During my work term I learned a lot about the production process, quality control and other aspects of the vaccine industry. This position helped me learn how to work independently along with working with a team. My co-workers and mentors were encouraging throughout my work term.