sanofi pasteur

sanofi pasteur Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very bad QA mangement, large turnover, poor HR department
QA Compliance (Former Employee), Canton, MADecember 5, 2013
Pros: none really. with a turnover of over 75% under current qa managemnt, it is terrible
Cons: overworked, managed by spreadsheets, continuing harassment of workers
Long hours, no support from QA management, expected to work weekends without comp time, no real HR department as HR ignores the ongoing and serous issues.
Many angry permanent and contract employees who get away with harassing remarks.
Lots of yelling and threats

January 11, 2014

Very true.. Turnover is even worse than original comment Current employees are sad and disenchanted

Amazing Learning Experience
Laboratory Analyst (Former Employee), Swiftwater, PANovember 11, 2013
Amazing Learning Experience
Co-workers were easy to work with, and had high moral
I highly enjoyed going to work everyday. I loved how involved the management was involved in the current projects
intersting work environment
Manufacturing Technician II (Former Employee), Swiftwater, PANovember 5, 2013
great place for benefits and work is very pleasurable. Management can be difficult at times
Large Corporation with decent benefits
Principal Investigator (Current Employee), 18370October 17, 2013
Pros: 401k match
Cons: struggling pipeline
Large Corporation with decent benefits. Has seen better days, but does good job at avoiding massive layoffs. Times may get harder as there is a gap in the product pipeline.
Good experience
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee), Swiftwater, PAOctober 4, 2013
Had an awesome learning experience at sanofi, unforunately it was only for 3 months because I was on contract
Great place to work.
ADAPT Project Coordinator / Procurement Specialist (Current Employee), Swiftwater, PAOctober 2, 2013
Pros: friendly work environment
Cons: my position is a contract position so i have to keep renewing my contract
My typical work day starts off by logging into my computer and checking the various project leaders calendars to ensure that everything is aligned.

I have learned a great many things in my current position for example, cost controls and document coordination.

The hardest part of my job is being a contractor. There is always the worry that I will not – more... be funded through the next quarter.

The best part of my job is working with such a diverse and amazing team. The management and staff here are very helpful and supportive. – less
No flexibility
ICC Manager (Former Employee), Swiftwater, PASeptember 4, 2013
No work/life balance. Good pay, poor management. Good vacation and benefits.
Fun and exciting place to work.
Aseptic Technician (Current Employee), Swiftwater, PAJuly 30, 2013
Pros: above all, safety is the number one priority.
Cons: very cold during the winter seasons, and very long walk to your worksite, or long wait for the shuttle bus.
Sanofi Pasteur produces medications that are in demand world wide. It is a fast pace environment, however, there are never any room for error, because lives are at stake. Every medication that are produced must go through several inspection process, before it can packed, and shipped out. It is a great place to work.
Productive workplace
Manufacturing Associate II (Current Employee), Rockville, MDJuly 24, 2013
Productive Environment that allows one to understand the process of fill finish with vaccines.
Great positive place to work, Hard work pays off
Aseptic Operator (Former Employee), Swiftwater, PAJune 14, 2013
When I arrive at work I put on my medical uniform in the locker room. Next I would do my shift change, gown up , then head to my line. I learned a lot at this job. I learned how to run all lines for vaccines, knowing the product an most importantly operating in a cleanroom environment. Management was great. After my contract expired the head manager – more... wrote me a letter of recommendation for the next job I may get. My co workers reminded me of a sports team. We became a unit in getting our product out on time. The hardes part of the job at first was understanding all the terms and bacteria. Once you know it you remember forever. The most enjoyable part was being able to learn every step of the process and getting signed off on the whole building. – less
Not comfortable talking about a former employer
Lab Analyst contractor (Current Employee), Swiftwater, PAMay 23, 2013
I'm not comfortable providing a review that can be attached to my name. Sorry.
Director Customer Service (Former Employee), Swiftwater, PAMay 20, 2013
Many opportunities was able to advance my career within just a few years
good company culture and happy working environment
KEY AND CORPORATE ACCOUNTS SPECIALIST (Former Employee), philippinesMay 19, 2013
Pros: car plan
Cons: to many reports but it is understandable and manageable
The company have good corporate values and culture which made it a very good working environment.
The bosses are all nice and very supportive. and everyone can speak freely but we still observe respect and personal boundaries.
the management makes a point the hard worker and excellent people are being rewarded.
The hardest part is for the sales people – more... to be deployed from one place to another every now and then ( yearly revamp or 2 yrs)
The most enjoyable part of the job in Sanofi was the pride of being able to promote or sell a very competitive and proven effective vaccines. – less
Sanofi Pasteur is one of the best employers
Human Resources Officer (Former Employee), Nairobi -KenyaMay 1, 2013
Pros: i managed to get every freehand in personal develpment
I honed my administrative skills at this company and I have no regrets having worked with them.
Engineer Co-op (Former Employee), Swiftwater, PAApril 4, 2013
Team oriented and cross functional work sessions. Very interactive in nature.
Quality Control Visual Inspection (Current Employee), Swiftwater, PAJanuary 19, 2013
Pros: schedule
Cons: healthcare
Management is very helpful when it comes to schedule and going to school. Co-workers feel like family.
Great experience, nice place to work.
Manpower Temporary Worker (Former Employee), Swiftwater, PADecember 10, 2012
Really enjoyed my experience at Sanofi, learned a lot. Very detailed work. It made you do your best everyday. There was a lot at stake.
My job
Manufacturing Technician- Manpower (Former Employee), Swiftwater, PANovember 18, 2012
Pros: pay
I got this job after moving back to PA. It was good pay. Important work.
Fun and fast paced environment
Manufacturing Tech (Former Employee), Swiftwater, PANovember 12, 2012
Pros: benefits
Cons: the smell from cleaning
a typical day at work consists of standing on your feet alot and extensive cleaning.
good company
Logistic Tech II (Former Employee), Swiftwater, PANovember 9, 2012
Great company to work for. Sometimes work schedule can be hard on family life.

About sanofi pasteur

Sanofi Pasteur helps you guard against getting sick in the first place. The company is the US unit of  Sanofi Pasteur SA, the – Read more