sanofi pasteur

sanofi pasteur Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very oraganized
Syringe and Vial Inspector (Former Employee), PAMarch 27, 2014
shifts were long but we worked at a reasonable pace and everything went well.
Enjoyed every aspect of the job. Just learning how the Flu Vac was actually made . was an experience in it self.
Formulation Tech (Former Employee), Swiftwater, PAMarch 25, 2014
Pros: they did have alot of safty lunches. they are very good to their employees.
Cons: they really do not hire many of the agency people full time.
Their was alot of manual labor involved. Moving 500lt tanks. Putting on hoses with caps and clamps to get the tanks ready for the SIP/ CIP Process. Which sterilized the inside of the tank. To be ready for the transfer of product. Management always kept us informed on our sch. for production. It was by far the most important position I have ever held – more... in manufacturing. This is a life saving vac. – less
Great Working Environment
PROJECT ENGINEER, MANAGER (Former Employee), New JerseyMarch 20, 2014
Pro active, forward thinking company. I enjoyed my time there as a consultant.
Respects employees
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Scranton, PAMarch 17, 2014
Pros: great pay and benefits!
Cons: alot of temporary assignments
Loved working for this company!
Great pay-employees were happy with their jobs
Great Managers
Great Communication
No advancement, managers under investigations
QA Associate (Current Employee), Canton, MAMarch 7, 2014
Pros: long term employees are hard workers, but most have left.
Cons: management is terrible.
Turnover at Canton, MA site is out of control. Over the past 12 months, Quality has lost over 75% of long term employees due to the poor management of the director. New hires are abusive and one deputy director has been under investigation for harassment and creating hostile work environments. This keeps on being brushed aside by Human Resources as – more... they strive to protect management and force employees who come forward to leave the company.
Gossip and back stabbing is out of control. – less
Leader in Pharma and Vaccine Business
Director Data Analytics (BMS) (Current Employee), Swiftwater, PAFebruary 16, 2014
Productive and Innovative Fast Pace Company. Provide the environment to grow and accelerate in right direction
Good place to learn QA, Job security
QA (Former Employee), Canton, MAFebruary 15, 2014
Pros: great place to learn, benefits
Cons: workload
Many opportunities to learn QA, audits, inspections etc. Great benefits, pays to go to school, job security, but workload could be stressful and overwhelming. Need more people.

Challenging work environment where one isn't stuck doing the same thing every day. Overall a decent company to work for.
Poor Management
Production Technician (Current Employee), Swiftwater, PaFebruary 12, 2014
It's difficult to advance past a certain level because the company has a weak system for identifying talent.
Decent
PROGRAMMER / QA SOFTWARE TESTER - INTERN (Former Employee), Swiftwater, PAFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: pretty place to work
Cons: they are consolidating; no job security
A lot of software training. Decent work environment. Good cafetaria
Laboratory Analyst II (Current Employee), Swiftwater, PAJanuary 22, 2014
I have been working at Sanofi Pasteur for about four years. I learned a lot here and the management is so flexible and understanding.
Successful Sales Rep
Professional Vaccine Specialist (Current Employee), Western Iowa TerritoryJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: manage own territory
Cons: controlled by corporate
Please see resume. Typical day at work consists of 6 account calls to physicians offices to sell vaccines. I have experience in sales, management and training.
Very bad QA mangement, large turnover, poor HR department
QA Compliance (Former Employee), Canton, MADecember 5, 2013
Pros: none really. with a turnover of over 75% under current qa managemnt, it is terrible
Cons: overworked, managed by spreadsheets, continuing harassment of workers
Long hours, no support from QA management, expected to work weekends without comp time, no real HR department as HR ignores the ongoing and serous issues.
Many angry permanent and contract employees who get away with harassing remarks.
Lots of yelling and threats

18e16q26t5n8gb3t – January 11, 2014

Very true.. Turnover is even worse than original comment Current employees are sad and disenchanted

Amazing Learning Experience
Laboratory Analyst (Former Employee), Swiftwater, PANovember 11, 2013
Amazing Learning Experience
Co-workers were easy to work with, and had high moral
I highly enjoyed going to work everyday. I loved how involved the management was involved in the current projects
intersting work environment
Manufacturing Technician II (Former Employee), Swiftwater, PANovember 5, 2013
great place for benefits and work is very pleasurable. Management can be difficult at times
Large Corporation with decent benefits
Principal Investigator (Current Employee), 18370October 17, 2013
Pros: 401k match
Cons: struggling pipeline
Large Corporation with decent benefits. Has seen better days, but does good job at avoiding massive layoffs. Times may get harder as there is a gap in the product pipeline.
Good experience
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee), Swiftwater, PAOctober 4, 2013
Had an awesome learning experience at sanofi, unforunately it was only for 3 months because I was on contract
Great place to work.
ADAPT Project Coordinator / Procurement Specialist (Current Employee), Swiftwater, PAOctober 2, 2013
Pros: friendly work environment
Cons: my position is a contract position so i have to keep renewing my contract
My typical work day starts off by logging into my computer and checking the various project leaders calendars to ensure that everything is aligned.

I have learned a great many things in my current position for example, cost controls and document coordination.

The hardest part of my job is being a contractor. There is always the worry that I will not – more... be funded through the next quarter.

The best part of my job is working with such a diverse and amazing team. The management and staff here are very helpful and supportive. – less
No flexibility
ICC Manager (Former Employee), Swiftwater, PASeptember 4, 2013
No work/life balance. Good pay, poor management. Good vacation and benefits.
Fun and exciting place to work.
Aseptic Technician (Current Employee), Swiftwater, PAJuly 30, 2013
Pros: above all, safety is the number one priority.
Cons: very cold during the winter seasons, and very long walk to your worksite, or long wait for the shuttle bus.
Sanofi Pasteur produces medications that are in demand world wide. It is a fast pace environment, however, there are never any room for error, because lives are at stake. Every medication that are produced must go through several inspection process, before it can packed, and shipped out. It is a great place to work.
Productive workplace
Manufacturing Associate II (Current Employee), Rockville, MDJuly 24, 2013
Productive Environment that allows one to understand the process of fill finish with vaccines.

About sanofi pasteur

Sanofi Pasteur helps you guard against getting sick in the first place. The company is the US unit of  Sanofi Pasteur SA, the – Read more