sanofi pasteur

sanofi pasteur Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
The site has its own vibe
Deputy Director Audit Managment (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: there are lots of nice people working there.
Sanofi is a great place to work. The site was willing to allow me to self fund a chance for me to pursue continual growth and develop myself in another field that will result in both me being able to improve my support to the site.
Great Corporate Culture with Amazing People
Formulations & Pharmaceutics Department Intern (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 26, 2014
The six months that I spend at Sanofi Pasteur as an Intern went by extremely quickly. It was an amazing experience that I would do over again if presented the opportunity. Everyone, from the Management to the lower level staff employees, was extremely nice and helping. I made many lifelong friends there with whom I still keep in touch.
Pretty good
Analyst (Former Employee), TorontoNovember 14, 2014
Friendly co-workers. Nice location. Complex very large when going from building to building.
large pharmaceutical company with good benefits
Technologist (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 18, 2014
good experience for co-op, average pay. very friendly coworkers. management are hard to deal with.
Tense workplace with too much politics and tiny changes takes months
Co-op for Cleaning Validation (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 22, 2014
Pros: cafeteria is well priced
Cons: such a slow work pace
Co workers are very friendly
The site is set up like a campus so you see new faces in all the buildings
Great benefits
Great company with lots of opportunities and very friendly environment.
Facilities and cGMP Support Co-op Student (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 5, 2013
Working at Sanofi Pasteur is great as my time as a student I've learned alot. Being able to work at Sanofi Pasteur means being able to work in a various project at time so work was never dull and remained challenging.

The employee and managers treat each and everyone with respect created a great sense of community between various departments at the site.
productive
laboratory technologist (Former Employee), torontoOctober 27, 2013
good place to work, good benefits,the hardest part of the job is lifting,the most enjoyable part of the work is testing,good comunication with the coworkers
overall
Regulatory Associate - Analytical R&D (Current Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 8, 2013
good company, good compensation and benifits.

Very friendly culture with amazing people.
Great Culture
Operations and Support Intern (Current Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 5, 2013
Great working environment with an open friendly culture. Ability to feel like you are making a contribution even as an intern. Everyone is willing to help and makes learning easy. Great company, great people, great experience.
Very Poor Management
Associate Scientist (Former Employee), TorontoJune 6, 2013
No value for education and experience, a Technologist get paid more than a PhD with Postdoctoral experience, which is ridiculous and comes out of very poor management.
No job security!
Good place for young people to get experience but limited opportunities
Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 1, 2013
Pros: good placce for young people to gain experience.
Cons: poor leadership. stay away for the cafeteria food...you will get sick eventually
It is a good place for young people to get experience.

What troubles me the most is that most not all directors and the deputy directors need to learn some people skills. Some of these people have a poor ability to lead and bring teams together. Not open to new way of doing work and when it does happen they take your ideas and present it as their.

Over all I would say it is a good company with several bad leaders.
SP is a company that provides very friendly work enviroment. I have an opportunity to work with professional personel.
Manager QO Operational Quality (QOOQ) (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 21, 2013
I was hired for maternity replacement, and my contract ends on the end of July 2013.
Acquired new knowledge and perspective
Research and Development Quality Assurance Intern (Former Employee), Toronto,ONFebruary 19, 2013
Pros: supporting people, had chance to meet people with different professionals
My day involved meetings, talking to people over emails and phones to discuss details related to projects. Lot of follow up required. I had chance to talk to people from different education backgrounds. Various consultant companies were involved in the projects that I was working on so it was an opportunity to see perspective of people who are specialist in certain fields and how their thinking process is. My co-workers in the department were very supportive. Since my job involved talking to people with higher authorities, it was hard at first to figure out how to properly communicate with them but I figured that out with experience and guidance of my manager.
Clean working environment safe and efficient.
Filling and Packaging Mechanic (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 25, 2012
Good friendly people as well as great hours. The pay and benefits was good. Different learning experiences everyday.
Great work environment
Operations and Support Specialist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 14, 2012
Pros: work environment
Cons: benefits
Experience at Sanofi Pasteur campus was really pleasant. It is a huge campus but each employee is treated with respect. Great environment to work in with generally fun co-workers.
A great place to work
Analytical R&D Co-op (Former Employee), Toront, ONApril 27, 2012
Great campus
Great collaboration of ideas
Wonderful learning experience
Professional environment
Deputy Director (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 19, 2012
Very professionally run company with structured processes and highly regulated systems.

About sanofi pasteur

Sanofi Pasteur helps you guard against getting sick in the first place. The company is the US unit of  Sanofi Pasteur SA, the – Read more