sanofi-aventis U.S.

sanofi-aventis U.S. Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
It was a pleasure and honor to work at Sanof-Aventis Pharmaceuticals.
Administrative Assistant II (Contractor Part-time) (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJNovember 7, 2013
Sanofi offered me a part time Administrative Assistant II position to work with 3 Sr. Directors in the North America Communications department and reporting to the Executive Associate.

I was able to further enhance my administrative skills and was able to utilize my experience with Concur (Cliqbook and eGate). I managed challenging schedules and scheduled – more... both internal and external appointments. I did extensive domestic and international travel arrangements along with the logistics of rental cars, car services and hotel arrangements. Registered managers for extensive off-site meetings. Scanned, photo-copies documents and processed agreements with outside clients.

This was an excellent experience for me both personally and professionally. – less
Productive and fun workplace
Intern (Former Employee), Paris, A8November 5, 2013
I was the first American intern ever recruited to this section of Sanofi. I was put with a research group that wanted to improve their English, and I integrated nicely into my research team. Also, I got full exposure to and really learned to appreciate French culture.
Great work place
Contract Packaging Technician (Current Employee), Forest Park, GAOctober 26, 2013
Pros: great work atmosphere
Cons: being on your feet for the most part of the ay
Working a Sanofi has been great and I enjoying going to work there, the co-workers that I work with on a normal day make coming to work fun and makes the day go by faster. The hardest part about going to work there for me is getting adjusted to being on my feet for the majority of the time at work.
A QUITE GOOD PLACE TO WORK.
Associate Director (Current Employee), Bridgewater, NJOctober 24, 2013
Pros: there is a lot to learn at sanofi.
Cons: communication within departments could be challenging.
A typical day at work involes meetings during the morning hours after which I get to do the rest of my work individually. I have learned a lot from toxicology to general regulatory affairs as well as clinical studies.

Management style is okay but there is room forimprovement.

The difficult part of the job is that being a global company we interact – more... with people all over the world. As such working around deadlines with folks in other countries is quite challenging but otherwise the people are generally nice and pleasant to work with.

I enjoy my role as a toxicologist when I have to make decisions regarding safety issues and make recommendations regarding safety monitoring. – less
Good place to work with plenty of opportunities
Manager of Site Services (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJOctober 20, 2013
Enjoyed the fast pace and the multi-tasking.

Interacted with management from different departments and levels.

We were given opportunities to show case our talents and knowledge. Ideas were welcomed.
Good Company to be apart of. Learned alot
Marketing Research Analyst (Internship) (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJOctober 2, 2013
Learned a lot. Especially how to cold call and speak to clients over the phone.
great place and great people to work with
Machine operator setter (Former Employee), London, ENGSeptember 27, 2013
Pros: local to where i live
Cons: got made redundant
shift briefing with previous shift leader about whats to be done and who is doing it,Informing operator,s who is doing what job and why.making sure everything is running ok
Good people to work with and great benefits.
Global Quality Document Management Administrator (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJSeptember 24, 2013
Great experience and plenty of opportunity to learn and develop. Co-workers are good people who try to do their best. Hardest part of job is the reduction in staff caused longer hours of work to keep up with demands of job.
Great company, looks after staff well.
Central Warehousing Co-Ordinator (Current Employee), Dagenham, ENGAugust 20, 2013
Excellent company, full range of employee benefits. Good career progression.
Greta benefits
Transportation Coordinator (Former Employee), Forest Park, GAJuly 29, 2013
Great place to work overtime if you're not salaried...great opportunity to work overseas if you're willing to make a sacrifice
Wonderful place to work.
Co-op (Former Employee), Cambridge, MAJuly 15, 2013
Flexible work hours

Good management and supervision.

supportive co-workers

productive workplace environment
Great company to work for with great benefits.
Facility supervisor/Lead Procurement Specialist (Former Employee), Bridgewater NJMay 29, 2013
Pros: great vacation and bonus package
Cons: lack of product pipe line
The start of the day was 7 A.M. by 7:30 animals would arrive, I would deliver 60-95 creats of animals to 3 floors so the technicians could housed the animals. Meet with researchers to ensure their need for animals were met for the following week. Placed all animal orders in the Animal Management System. Contacted all animal vendors to place new orders. – more... Attended regular weekly meeting for facility operations. Working with my co-workers were the best in the nation. Everyone pulll togather as a team. – less
Great company to work for. Excellent benefits and salary
Travel & Expense Representative (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJApril 12, 2013
Pros: fitness center, company store
Diverse employment at an excellent company. Flexible working hours and the vacation given to employees is exceptional. I enjoyed my nine years with the company. I wish the company many years of continued success.
Clinical Project Assistant/Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Fort Bliss, TXMarch 21, 2013
I had no problem with the head bosses but my immediate supervisor was not easy to work with.
Productive and fun with good values and culture
Assistant for regional KZN / EC office (Former Employee), KwaZulu NatalMarch 4, 2013
Pros: opportunity for promotions
Cons: changes in pharmaceutical industry resulted in closing office and losing my job
Worked for the company for 16yrs started off as receptionist and after 8yrs studied and became a Medical sales representative 8yrs worked in the coastal region and was responsible for Anitbiotic/ oesteo / CNS porfolio. Moved back into the office Sept. 2012 as assistant and retrenched 1st Feb 2013.
hello my self hitesh U. Khobragade, i have 1 year experience in production from sanofi india ltd., goa. its great pleasure to work with this organizat
Apprentice in production (Former Employee), goaFebruary 18, 2013
Pros: free lunch, travelling.
when i am in second shift that time one batch is required for granulation on priority bt that time batch was late in dispensing due to some time should taken more in dispensing, that time my asst. manager was came and shout me very loudly, he said, why this batch was late , were r u, wat u doing like that. but there was not my mistake beceause some – more... time to take this process and its true, but due to this priority he was shoted on me. that day was very critical.

i have leraned many things in previous company like firstly i am in dispensing section there is many things like checking the raw materials, addition of excipients and API in containeri9n the presence of Quality assurance person, also checking the raw material when dispatch from warehose dept. and came in the dispensing there was check the name, control number, code of materials etc, also i have little bit knowledge of SAP. after that i am in coating section there is handling the whole machine and parametres of machine, also filling the batch manufacturing record, cleanlineaa of the area durring the batch is going, also checking the tablets means in process control, i.e. if any problem is occured then there is handled it properly.

management was good in previous company, means everything was done in proper planning.

co- workers was good, means co-operate at every stage, if any prob;lem occured then we r discussedwith each other and find a solution of that problem and manage it properly.

the hardest part of the job is patience, this single part is define everything.

when i was in coating section that time to saw the machine and i realize that one day i will handle this machin very properly and i did it, this was very enjoyable day in my life. – less
Love working here due to the people and my direct Managers
Executive Coordinator (Current Employee), Cambridge, MAFebruary 11, 2013
Pros: atmosphere, co-workers, what we do to help people with illness. sanofi is a very compassionate company.
Cons: processes
Sanofi is a great company to work for, my only problem here is the processes. I don't understand how a company so large that does so many great things has so much trouble with IT and Programs. I feel if it were not for these I would stay here forever. I am very fortunate to have a boss and group of people that I work for that I love! They are just like – more... family! – less
Requires to work their hours
Toxicology Technician (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJFebruary 1, 2013
Fun and very flexible
Doesn't require much knowledge
no Independence
Excelent place to work
Medical Marketing Advisor (Former Employee), Montevideo, MNJanuary 27, 2013
Pros: excelent company
Cons: bad salary
Good managment. Excelent company values. You learn a lot in this company.
Co-workers are very enthusiastic.
Good, progressive company.
Senior Divison Sales Manager (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJJanuary 11, 2013
Pros: stable/progressive company
Cons: compensation
Enjoyed my time within the LLC I was involved in. Very heavy in the retail market setting until Aventis acquisition.

sanofi-aventis U.S. Photos