Sanmina-SCI

Sanmina-SCI Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
see resume
Business Systems Analyst II (Former Employee), Kenosha, WIOctober 25, 2012
Company is intransition from old brick and mortor model to transport based operative model.
IN tune to what I want to do as a carrere just a little over bearing.
Mfg Engineer (Former Employee), Austin, TXOctober 23, 2012
The environment and people that I worked with were great. Upper management wanted to control all things with every site that it was difficult to do daily tasks.
It's been goo working at Sanmina-sci I have learned all what I know.
Shipping / Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee), Fremont CaOctober 22, 2012
Pros: good benefist
Cons: economy, busisnes up and down and mandatories mto.
I been working for alomos 12 years at Sanmina-SCI, that I been learnig all about warehouse, logistics, inventory control, I also have 2 years experince as driver and 8 years of froklift operator..
Machine shop making wide variety of parts for semiconductor & oil & gas companies
Data Entry/RMA Coordinator (Former Employee), Austin, TXOctober 17, 2012
Pros: relaxed atmosphere, fast paced environment
Cons: shut down weeks, layoffs
A typical day for me would be running reports, processing new sales orders, updating customer data bases, assisting AR department with trouble shooting errors in billing and correcting issues and supporting PM group. I learned a great deal about Oracle 11i and how orders are processed in order to assist my facility with any issues within Oracle. Our management was in the process of changing and being re-arranged. My co-workers within my facility were hard working individuals that worked as a team. The hardest part of my job was dealing with changing management staff as we were in this midst of this and it was not stable as yet. The most enjoyable part of my job was the variety of daily tasks I was responsible for and assisting co-workers, corporate and customers with issues.
Productive work environment
Test Technician (Current Employee), Bothell, WAOctober 3, 2012
Pros: the manager is very flexible with employee's time-off / vacation
Cons: slow raise
Great co-workers with great attitudes
Great starting place for fresh graduate
Lots of things to learn from day 1
Challenging at first, but things progress fast as i move along
A typical semiconductor industry company.
Mechanical Designer/Drafter (Current Employee), Newark, CAOctober 1, 2012
Work is fluctuating with the semiconductor industry. There are up and down periods throughout the year.
Productive and very important work place.
Quality Inspector (Current Employee), Owego, NYSeptember 18, 2012
My job consists of inspecting the quality of circuit boards and making sure that no bad product has left our area or made it to our customers. You handle issues with alot of poeple from the different departments throughout the plant. The hardest part of the job is that there is always changes happening and you have to have a good memory. To me, the most enjyable part is the paperwork that is included with the jobs.
Ringwood was the best place to be.
Senior Quality / Regulatory Manager (Former Employee), San Jose, CaliforniaSeptember 14, 2012
Pros: good people focus
Cons: very competative business
Good company. The plant managers work well with their staff.
worked in this company part time so been float to different department
Mechanical Assembler (Former Employee), fremont, ca.September 11, 2012
Pros: hardest part is to moved different department
Cons: no free for anything
management was ok. and work different department so i had to work learned different kind products. i got along will with my co-worker.
NO fun working place
Debug Technician (Former Employee), Manchester, NHSeptember 3, 2012
Hard working every day at work. Fun to work with co-works. My duty is to test new production built pc boards and debug the failed tested board to component level.
SMT MACHINE OPERATOR, PROGRAMMER, TECH (Former Employee), Pleasant ParireAugust 24, 2012
Pros: co-workers
Cons: long hours
A day at Sanmina is long but fulfilling. I learn to keep busy all the time.
manament often try to work with me when I have a problem. The most wonderful thing about sanmina is the employees. They help me cope with the long hours because the seven days of work was a bit long. Again, my co-workers were wonderful.
productive
Administrative Asst. / File Clerk and Receptionist (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALAugust 21, 2012
Pros: hour lunch
Cons: healthcare
Enjoyed the company laid back not to stress. Would work with u if u needed to be off. Nice people to be around and work for
Produced medical products
SMT, Repair, Floater (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALAugust 19, 2012
Long hours, Low pay rate, good experience for those wanting to learn more about Smt operations and to gain soldering experience.
Great environment that offered a challenge
Senior Business Development Manager Southwest (Former Employee), Aliso Viejo, CAAugust 15, 2012
Pros: challenging, continuing education and training.
Cons: constant changes in commission structure
I enjoyed my time at Sanmina-SCI. My job was challenging driving sales for the Enclosure Systems Division. I was also able to upsell into other business units driving more value for both customer and Sanmina.
Enjoyed the work
Test Engineer (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALAugust 11, 2012
Pros: 1 hour lunch
Cons: health care cost
Salaried employee with full benefits. Repaired test equipment.
Good Ol Boy
Supply Chain Senior Manager (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALJuly 26, 2012
Pros: cliches
Cons: cafeteria
If you're an outsider, someone recruited, not from the area, or all the above prepare to feel like an outsider. Learn to fish, hunt, and talk about lawnmowers
Electronic Manufacturer, Government Contractor
Sr. Software Analyst and DBA (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALJuly 25, 2012
Pros: great group of people.
Cons: no comments
I enjoyed working for this company. I was there for 3 1/2 years as Analyst and DBA. There are a lot of great people working for it. With the exception of 1 or 2 back stubers. Nothing we cannot handle.
Overall, very good.
productive and many good people.
material handler (Former Employee), Turtle Lake, WIJuly 23, 2012
Pros: very good insurance
Cons: some people took to long at breaks.
this was a good place to work, lots of great people. the hardest part was giving a lunch break. the best part of day when were standing in line waiting to punch out were all talking at once.
good people to work with
Functional Test Operator (Former Employee), Manchester, NHJuly 17, 2012
start up would include finding out what location I would be working at for the day and checking the schedules for flow of work. I learned to operate several test and ICT machines and inspection of product. Immediate managment was available but sometimes hard to locate. They were spread out in many area's. My co-workers were very diverse and enjoyable to work with.
Good place to work with good hours
Production Spec. (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALJuly 14, 2012
Pros: good hours, good team work
Cons: not enough work to keep us employed all week nor every week.
I like working there but the work load is very slow now and i need fulltime work.

About Sanmina-SCI

Sanmina (formerly Sanmina-SCI) is a top contract manufacturer of sophisticated electronic components, including printed circuit – Read more