Sanjel Corporation Employee Review

View all Sanjel Corporation reviews

Wonderful friendly place to work
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 May 2013
I was worried about my first office job, I have heard rumors of office politics, and cattiness. I found none at Sanjel. Everyone was welcoming and friendly, there was always something to do. The hardest part of the job was trying to keep busy during the last hour of work when all mail has been delivered, and expecting no couriers. The enjoyable part was bringing up mail and having everyone happy to say hello. I was not afraid to approach the President/ Vice President, they always had a smile or held a door for everyone else.
Pros
Free lunch once in a while

Other Sanjel Corporation Employee Reviews

great work life balance
Hydraulic Frac QA QC Field Specialist (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB7 February 2018
Loved being challenged every day, great work life balance, excellent team environment, lots of opportunity to showcase your skills, and always room for growth
Pros
great pay
Cons
no cons
pay could have been better
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lac La Biche, AB23 January 2018
pay could have been better, work a 15/6 and on call 24/7 they would own you. the guys in the field are awesome to work with, dispatch would often try and push you to do more then what your hours on your log book would allow.