Sanjel Corporation

Sanjel Corporation Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very poor management
Coordinator (Former Employee), CanadaJuly 31, 2015
Pros: Good benefits
Cons: Poor managers, poor organization
I worked for the company for 15 years and the current management from the president on down, is the weakest, poorest, unqualified since I started with the company.
Great workplace for entry-level jobs
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJuly 5, 2015
Pros: Free drinks and nice kitchen with big screen tv
I learned to administer multiple tasks on a day-to-day basis, therefore strengthening my organizational skills and ability to prioritize work.
Excellent place to work
Electronics Technician III (Former Employee), Grande Prairie, AlbertaApril 20, 2015
Pros: Good Pay, Good Safety Record, Privately Owned
Excellent Management.
Good Safety People.
Privately Owned.
Good Benefits.
Awesome coworkers.
Loved working there right from day one.
i am a hard worker willing to work overtime and under pressure and i like to motivate my co-worker to work safely..
Truck driver/ Bulker (Former Employee), brooks, albertaApril 14, 2015
Pros: i like to work a long term in a company..
Cons: willing to work under pressure and overtime..
when i work in sanjel i learn a lot about safety, and it change a lot on me, it is good practice if you always think and plan before you start your job.
Working with Sanjel Corporatiohas been memorable and fascinating. The company culture is great and provides employee's with a supportive environment.
Client Support Analyst (Former Employee), Calgary, ABApril 8, 2015
Great benefits, hands on training, very competitive pay rates and the people are just great!
The corporate culture is relaxed while there is a major feeling of being a part of a team. The company mission statement is clear and it seems that all employees really are there to help people find jobs in their own way.
Expectations and goals are high but the support is present to help all employees achieve set goals. Management wants to help their teams succeed.
fun place to work with a good atmoshphere
Manual Machinist (Former Employee), Calgary, ABApril 3, 2015
learned machining basics
people were great
enjoyable place to be
really enjoyed working with my hands
kept me thinking and practicing my skills
Sanjel was a company which prided itself on safe perfomance and i agree fully with this mission statement!
Operator 1 Transport/Frac (Former Employee), Red Deer, ABMarch 28, 2015
Pros: Good general staff and co workers made the job enjoyable
Cons: Extended hours and uncertainty over the Next job
I enjoyed my tenure at Sanjel corporation for the time I was an employee. I was trained in all aspects that pertained to an operator required to transport and offload both NO 2 and various sand invoved in the frac process. I have all the necessary ticket required and safety classes that prepared me for life as a member of a diverse and growning field in the expansive oil patch industry.
Snavel is a private company
DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee), calgaryFebruary 3, 2015
DBA tasks.

efficiency is normal.

stay office 9 hours.

remote working is not allow.

The hardest part of this job is communication mechanism.

I enjoy to create DBA Team SOP library. Streamline some procedures.
RUST the people they work for; Have PRIDE in what they do; and ENJOY the people they work with.
Technical Support Analyst Tier I-II (Former Employee), Calgary AlbertaJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: family oriented
Cons: does not pay well
rust is the defining principle of great workplaces — created through management’s credibility, the respect with which employees feel they are treated, and the extent to which employees expect to be treated fairly. The degree of pride and levels of authentic connection and camaraderie employees feel with one are additional essential components.

CHIEVE ORGANIZATIONAL OBJECTIVES;
With employees who GIVE THEIR PERSONAL BEST; and
WORK TOGETHER AS A TEAM / FAMILY in an environment of TRUST
There are nine ways – or practice areas – where leaders and managers create an environment of trust. Great workplaces achieve organizational goals by inspiring, speaking and listening. They have employees who give their personal best by thanking, developing and caring. And they work together as a team / family by hiring, celebrating and sharing.
Amazing Company
Administrator (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJanuary 13, 2015
Such an amazing place to work at. They treated you very well. Was very understanding. They are very family oriented company and i couldn't speak more highly of them. The management was amazing, always good and supportive. MY co-workers, i couldn't work with anyone better. Its a family when you go there. They are open to new ideas, and will always encourage training and growing.
Great people to work with
Business Analyst (Consultant) (Former Employee), Calgary, ABNovember 28, 2014
Had great time accomplishing tasks assigned by Lead Business Analyst and projects worked together in achieving goals. I have great respect for this company as it valued its employees and had practices in places.
Teaching and Logbook auditing
Log Auditor (Former Employee), Red Deer, ABNovember 10, 2014
Teaching Hours of Service and Fatigue Management
Review and audit logbooks
Training staff was great to work with
One of the better companies to work for
Environmental health and safety (Current Employee), CalgaryAugust 20, 2014
Pros: paid national and international conferences/ courses/ workshops etc
Cons: location is in se...could be a long drive to get there for people living at north side
I had work for 2-3 companies previously but no place like sanjel before.

really good corporation...you received proper mentoring from your seniors, lots of growth within company, travelling opportunities for learning and attending conferences within Canada and US that are paid for...Really good pay and benefits!

I would recommend this company for others to work.
Fabulous
District Administrator/Maintenance Clerk (Current Employee), Calgary, ABAugust 20, 2014
Great company to work for all around! Great management, awesome culture :)
Nice People
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSISTANT (Current Employee), Calgary ABAugust 20, 2014
Typical day is 8 to 5, performing regular AP duties
Learned Microsoft Dynamics advantages
Management is the best
Co-workers are very nice peaple and very hard working
The hardest part - when you can not process the payment because of the PO issue but vendor is relying on you
The best part when you can actually help vendors and they are getting their money
Professional work environment
Technical Specialist (Current Employee), Calgary, ABJune 13, 2014
My days at Sanjel so far are very pleasant. I like the diverse work environment and at the same time, professional and well cultured
well structured
Operator Pump (Former Employee), Clairmont, ABJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: learning safe practices and rewarded for such performance .
Cons: working around the -25 to -35 was challenging at times .
well structured ,organized ,equal opportunity employer ,with the latest equipment whose goal is to exceed in performance and training

16 hour days or night shift working with co-workers and managers
to supply exceptional performance to our customers.

You work with a wide variety of people from all backgrounds and form a unified team many of whom I regularly communicate with at present.

At times rigging in or out was the most difficult in minus temperatures
with frozen equipment and fingers.

A job well done by all with a true sense of doing the task that we were there to accomplish for whomever the customer was .
Productive, fun environment
SAP FICO Analyst (Current Employee), Calgary, AlbertaNovember 17, 2013
productiojn and fun workplace to work in
Friendly environment
enjoyable working day
Wonderful friendly place to work
Administrator (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMay 16, 2013
Pros: free lunch once in a while
I was worried about my first office job, I have heard rumors of office politics, and cattiness. I found none at Sanjel. Everyone was welcoming and friendly, there was always something to do. The hardest part of the job was trying to keep busy during the last hour of work when all mail has been delivered, and expecting no couriers. The enjoyable part was bringing up mail and having everyone happy to say hello. I was not afraid to approach the President/ Vice President, they always had a smile or held a door for everyone else.

July 12, 2013

I found it a very dishonest environment to work in . No ethics, no manner ... doesn't matter how hard you work , some employees are manager's favourite and get the full support . A very unfair place to work .

No Job secutiry
Client Solutions Specialist (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMarch 8, 2013
Cons: long hours
No Job secutiry
Long day at work
No training

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------