Sanjel Corporation Employee Review

View all Sanjel Corporation reviews

Very Disappointing!
Sales (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB26 February 2013
If I were looking for a new job I would not neccessarily take a job here. The company in my opinion shields and protects the wrong people and therefore there is very little room for advancement because they are not interested in really making the company better.
There is not good work life balance and you are Pigeonhole into a specfic roles.
I found the environment toxic, but the reason that I stayed so long is the other great employees who inittially believe Sanjel was a good company.
Pros
flex days / holidays
Cons
long hours/lack of advancement

Other Sanjel Corporation Employee Reviews

great work life balance
Hydraulic Frac QA QC Field Specialist (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB7 February 2018
Loved being challenged every day, great work life balance, excellent team environment, lots of opportunity to showcase your skills, and always room for growth
Pros
great pay
Cons
no cons
pay could have been better
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lac La Biche, AB23 January 2018
pay could have been better, work a 15/6 and on call 24/7 they would own you. the guys in the field are awesome to work with, dispatch would often try and push you to do more then what your hours on your log book would allow.