Canadian Business Unit
Sanjel Canada Ltd. is a privately owned, Canadian-based, international oilfield service company with over three decades of industry experience. As a major competitor in the global oil and gas market, Sanjel delivers two product offerings: pressure pumping and completions – each with our own broad range of specialized products and custom-designed and manufactured equipment. Driven by pride and recognized for performance, Sanjel transforms our industry-leading technology into customized solutions and superior job execution.
Sanjel is proud to offer an employee development program that utilizes leading-edge, career growth tools; including career planning and skill development. These employee development programs promote and assist with individual career advancement.
As a member of the Maintenance group, the Shop Hand will report directly to the Manager - Canadian Maintenance and will be located at the Canadian Maintenance & Training Facility in Calgary. The primary function of this position is to assist in jobs both inside and outside of the shop.
- Abide by the policies set forth in the Company and/or Client’s quality and Safety manuals, maintains safety standards at all times in the shop and yard, wears appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) where applicable and is alert and aware at all of their own safety and the safety of others
- Partake in all training required before undertaking any job
- Sweep shop floor, yard and work areas as required according to daily, weekly and monthly parameters and protocol
- Empty garbage and transfers garbage bags for proper disposal
- Participate as an active member of the team in the continuous improvement process by reporting all unsafe or potentially hazardous situations through the existing reporting system
- Assist Mechanics with maintenance and general repair work on truck mounted oilfield service equipment, hydraulic components, and heavy trucks
- Complete other duties as required
- Completion of grade 12 is required
- Possess a Class 5 Driver’s License
- Demonstrated self-motivation and ethical behavior including professionalism and respect
- This is an entry level position. Candidate should be pursuing a Heavy Duty Mechanic apprenticeship
Sanjel offers individuals a dynamic work environment. The driving force behind our organization is the sincere commitment to our people, and their focus on exceeding customers' expectations.
For further information on career opportunities please contact our HR department at 1.800.9SANJEL. To apply, please submit your resume, or visit http://www.sanjel.com.
Sanjel Corporation is a privately owned, Canadian-based, international oilfield service company with over three decades of industry...