Coordinator – Field Training Fracturing, position number 00005019
Corporate Training & Development
Sanjel Canada Ltd. is a privately owned, Canadian-based, international oilfield service company with over three decades of industry experience. As a major competitor in the global oil and gas market, Sanjel delivers two product offerings: pressure pumping and completions – each with our own broad range of specialized products and custom-designed and manufactured equipment. Driven by pride and recognized for performance, Sanjel transforms our industry-leading technology into customized solutions and superior job execution.
Sanjel is proud to offer an employee development program that utilizes leading-edge, career growth tools; including career planning and skill development. These employee development programs promote and assist with individual career advancement.
As a member of the Corporate Services Business Unit, the Coordinator – Field Training Fracturing will report directly to the Vice President – Corporate Training & Development and will be located at our Corporate Technology Centre (Professional Park) location. The primary functions of this position include developing training and course content, coordinating the development of training aids and conducting training while complying with all relevant company policy and regulations related to HSE (Health, Safety and Environment). Additional responsibilities, include assisting in the mentoring, training and supervision of less experienced team members.
- Abides by the policies set forth in the Company’s quality and Safety manuals, wears appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for the job and is alert and aware at all times of their own safety and the safety of others
- Works with management, instructors and/or customer representatives to determine technical and operational training needs
- Selects appropriate instructors to conduct technical training and creates and conducts technical hands-on training programs
- Evaluates technical training packages including outline, text and handouts
- Arranges in-service or out-service training classes for instructors to learn new skills as needed
- Facilitates on line learning for individuals including supplying and contributing to effective virtual environments and identifies opportunities to use, support and track electronic instruction
- Constructs plans for evaluating competence in candidates and contributes to internal quality assurance
- Supports the preparation and maintenance of documents (i.e., templates, databases, training information, procedures and presentations) relevant to the position and to the group
- Completes other duties, special projects and/or assignments as required
- Degree or diploma in a related program of study (e.g., Business) and/or degree in Petroleum, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or equivalent technologist diploma or validated / sufficiently demonstrated skill set
- 3+ years of experience in service line or Petroleum industry, preferably service company oriented, but experience in drilling, completions, production or reservoir or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in adult instruction and experience with a completion service company are assets
- Knowledge of related external bodies, their services, roles and responsibilities to contact them appropriately to obtain needed information
- Proven communication skills both oral and written
- Demonstrated self-motivation and ethical behavior including professionalism and respect
Sanjel offers individuals a dynamic work environment. The driving force behind our organization is the sincere commitment to our people, and their focus on exceeding customers' expectations.
For further information on career opportunities please contact our HR department at 1.800.9SANJEL. To apply, please email your resume and cover letter. To ensure your application is processed and reviewed as quickly as possible, please indicate “Coordinator – Field Training Fracturing, position number 00005019 as advertised through _____”, in the subject line of your message.