Sanjel Corporation is a privately owned, Canadian-based, international oilfield service company with over three decades of industry experience. As a major competitor in the global oil and gas market, Sanjel delivers two product offerings: pressure pumping and completions – each with our own broad range of specialized products and custom-designed and manufactured equipment. Driven by pride and recognized for performance, Sanjel transforms our industry-leading technology into customized solutions and superior job execution.
Sanjel is proud to offer an employee development program that utilizes leading-edge, career growth tools; including career planning and skill development. These employee development programs promote and assist with individual career advancement.
As a member of the Corporate Technology group, the Associate–Stimulation Applications & Implementation, reporting to the Manager–Corporate Applications & Implementation, is accountable for the effective lead of Technology projects intermediate in scope, ensuring deliverables achieved in a timely and efficient manner. Further accountabilities include the focused and reliable training of Sanjel employees globally on procedures, processes, and concepts specific to oilfield cementing.
- Actively participates in Sanjel and Corporate Technology safety programs, abiding by safe work practices, policies, guidelines, and regulations, and contributing to continuous improvement initiatives
- Independently leads Technology projects of intermediate scale and corresponding with limited stakeholders, adhering to all applicable policies, processes and procedures
- Seeks learning challenges and opportunities, with an aim to continually grow and develop as a technical professional self
- Maintains a comprehensive understanding of area of specialization as it pertains to both Sanjel and the industry, including but not limited to technological advancement in development, application and regulation
- Contributes to maintenance and implementation of Technology training program, providing continuous feedback regarding materials and processes, and hands-on training within area of specialization to less experienced Sanjel employees
- Contributes to continuous general care and maintenance of laboratory work environment and equipment, including but not limited to performing and documenting equipment calibration as required
- 0 – 5 years of laboratory experience directly relevant to oilfield stimulation
- Diploma or degree in the science field including B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D., or equivalent qualification in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or a closely-related discipline
- Understanding and appreciation of a team approach, with experience working effectively within dynamic, diverse teams
- Capacity and ambition to learn and grow through both formal and informal opportunities
- Ability to provide effective training specific to oilfield stimulation through a variety of mediums
- Advanced technical writing and presentation skills, with experience successfully addressing internal audiences
- Ability to effectively communicate within dynamic, diverse environments in spite of geographic and language challenges
- Intermediate level of skills and knowledge specific to oilfield stimulation, including but not limited to polymer, surfactant and cross-linker chemistries, rheological measurement and analysis, and field application.
Sanjel offers individuals a dynamic work environment. The driving force behind our organization is the sincere commitment to our people, and their focus on exceeding customers' expectations.
Indeed - 12 months ago
Sanjel Corporation is a privately owned, Canadian-based, international oilfield service company with over three decades of industry...