Sanimax

Sanimax Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
very unsafe and you must have a strong stomach.
Truck utility (Former Employee), South Saint Paul, MNMay 17, 2014
Pros: no manager breathing down your back.
Cons: too many to list again.
I've worked for worst but this place ranks high on the unsafe scale. The smell is so bad that it will make you puke if you don't have a strong constitution. And to top it all off they have the nerve to only pay you once every two weeks.
Sanimax Front Desk Reception
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee), Green Bay, WIApril 13, 2014
Pros: loved the morning hour reception time
Cons: temporary position
This was a full-time Job Share position where I was the morning receptionist fulfilling all of my responsibilities before the afternoon receptionist came in.

Every day before I had left the office I would give the afternoon receptionist a list of duties I had accomplished and what was still to do so we were both on the same page. She would do the same – more... in the afternoon leaving me her list for me in the morning. – less
Worked hard while having fun
Logistics Coordinator and Assistant Trader (Former Employee), Green Bay, WIMarch 5, 2014
The job was very fast paced and needed attention to every detail.
good hard work
driver utility (Current Employee), South Saint Paul, MNJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: hard job
Cons: 12 hour days 6 days week
hook up to trailers and dump chicken and beef waste in pit for recycling
A place to grow and work with people
Product Optimization & Blending Manager (Former Employee), Green Bay, WIJanuary 1, 2014
Pros: travel and helping different people learn the process.
Cons: sometime flexibility on new revisions to the operations
The typical day at work would be check with operations on the schedule for the day and the rest of the week. Check on quality and efficiency from the night before. Coach and mentor supervisors and lead persons. Report to corporate on new opportunities, inventory, and business strategies for the next month on new costumers and maintain current costumers. – more... The hardest part of the job was sometimes letting people go because they would not be part of the team. The most enjoyable would be when a person was able to grow and want to learn and be part of the team that we had. – less
Bad place to work
Driver (Former Employee), Green bay wiNovember 4, 2013
Cons: bhull work! work you like a slave.
LOW safety rating, VERY HARD PHYSICAL LABOR, it's all about PRODUCTION. Equipment old broken worn out. health plan SUCKS.
WORK WITH UNLOADING AND LOADING TANKERS TRUCKS AND MEET TRUCKS
Loader Specialist (Former Employee), OHIOAugust 10, 2013
ITS A JOB THAT YOU HAVE TO WORK HARD AT AND WATCH WHAT YOU ARE DOING IN A TIMELEY MANER.
Great Place to Work
Logistics Manager - USA (Former Employee), Green Bay, WIJuly 31, 2013
Management was kind and welcoming and the overall culture was one of family. You always felt like they had not only your interests but the business' interests in mind in all decisions.

About Sanimax

We reclaim! Each day, our Transportation and Logistics team travels more than 40,000 kilometers to service our customers from – Read more