The Account Manager will market the full line of company products and services in a defined territory of current customers and non-customers alike. This position will be concerned with short term sales activity within an account as well as developing and implementing a longer term strategy to ensure customer accounts are retained and continue to obtain future business.
- Source, select and negotiate for the best purchase package in terms of quality, price, terms, deliveries and services with suppliers.
- Monitor and co-ordinate deliveries of items between suppliers to ensure that all items are delivered to site/store on time.
- Achieve sales targets for new business sales and renewals.
- Source for new parts, suppliers or sub-contractors when the need arises.
- Market full-line of company products, services and supplies in a designated territory.
- Meet Customer Satisfaction goals by effectively resolving all customer issues.
- Establishment and building of account relationships with key decision makers in all departments.
- Support relevant departments with quotations for the purpose of tenders.
- Responsible for the preparation and process of purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- University/College graduate/bachelor is required.
- A minimum of one year of previous sales experience (business to business, inside sales, hospitality, retail sales or telemarketing) is required.
- An entrepreneurial background (operating a small business while attending university/college) is an asset.
- Goal-oriented to achieve targets through self-motivation, persistence and determination.
- Strong verbal communication skills, comfortable making cold calls, setting up appointments.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Valid driver's license and vehicle is required.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada.
- Base+ Commission + Bonuses.
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard