Sandvik Materials Technology seeks a Quality Systems Manager.
Sandvik Materials Technology Division is a leading manufacturer of seamless tube and pipe in an extensive program of stainless steels, nickel alloys, titanium, zirconium and other advanced materials. The Quality Systems manager will be responsible for all of the internal quality systems and processes. This position will report directly to the General Manager and will be located in Arnprior, Ontario however it requires the ability to travel outside to international locations.
- Develop and sustain a robust Quality System in accordance with ISO Standards
- Work in collaboration with Sales, Planning, Engineering and Production in meeting customer requirements
- Respond to customer complaints and collaborate with Sales and Marketing to resolve issues and achieve customer satisfaction
- Drive strategic initiatives associated with continuous improvement in the Quality system
- Participate in strategic management decisions and unit directions
- Minimum of 5-10 years of post-university work experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge and experience with physical metallurgy, corrosion, and mechanical testing procedures (ASTM, ISO)
- Experience with both chemical and microstructural evaluation of metals and alloys (preferably stainless steel and nickel alloy grades)
- Experience with statistical analysis and quality control
- Solid theoretical and experimental skills applicable to development of new products and continuous improvement
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Excel)
- B.Sc. in Metallurgical Engineering or Materials Science. Master’s degree preferred
- ASQ, CQE, SSGB, CRE, CQA, certifications are highly desirable
Qualified candidates should apply no later than March 13, 2013. Candidates can apply at www.Sandvik.com/career to the Quality Systems Manager position (#319282) or fax a resume to HRdirect 1-866-479-2551. Please indicate competition (#319282) on your application.
Sandvik Materials Technology Canada is an equal opportunity employer. We offer an excellent benefits package and a salary proportionate to experience.
Indeed - 18 months ago
Sandvik Coromant Company's tools are run of the mill -- that is, they help the mill run. One of three core businesses of Sweden-based...