Sandvik Coromant seeks a
Technical Sales Representative
Sandvik Coromant is the world’s leading manufacturer of cutting tools for the metalworking industry, with more than 25,000 products in 130 countries. The Technical Sales Representative role requires a committed, hardworking and dedicated individual to work closely with local distributors and the Coromant team to help achieve our business goals. A strong technical background including programming and machining skills is required. This position covers the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) territory.
- Establish and maintain a strong relationship with our customers and our Channel Partners Testing, evaluation, and trouble-shooting of metal cutting tools,
- Properly document tests performed,
- Deliver our value message to our customers through documented cost savings,
- Prospecting of new and existing customers to identify opportunities for sales growth,
- Identify and report competitor activities within the market; identify and report market conditions
The qualified candidate should have 3+ years experience in knowledge of the machining, programming and engineering of precision machined components. A college/university education in related field is considered an asset. The successful candidate will be highly motivated, have excellent organizational skills, advanced communication and negotiation/selling skills; and have exceptional interpersonal abilities.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates should apply no later than July 27, 2012. Candidates can apply at www.sandvik.com/career to the Technical Service Analyst position (#317515) or fax a resume to HRdirect at 1-866-479-2551.
Please clearly indicate competition #317515 on your resume.