Sandglaz is a lean project management app for agile teams. We are a TechStars company based in Toronto, Canada. We're looking for energetic, smart and committed people to join our team. At Sandglaz, your work will be challenging, meaningful and fun.
The primary role of this position is to develop engaging content covering productivity, task management and related topics. This is an excellent opportunity for you to share your expertise and position yourself as an influential voice online. We are a small growing startup, which means you will have a direct impact on the growth, vision and culture of Sandglaz.
- Create high quality, relevant and exciting content for the Sandglaz blog
- Research productivity, task management and related topics
- Get your content discovered, linked to, shared, and liked online
- Measure the results of your efforts using tools like google analytics and learn from them
- Build a strong social media presence for yourself and Sandglaz
- Communicate and engage with our customers
- Update the Sandglaz help pages as necessary
- Run e-mail marketing campaigns including a monthly e-newsletter
- Develop relationships with key journalists, social leaders and influencers in the productivity and task management space
- Create guest blog posts and get published at relevant high quality websites
- Come up with new online marketing strategies that improves our organic reach
- Passionate about productivity
- Self starter
- Driven; stops at nothing
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong English
- Strong writing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Social media skills
Nice To Have:
- SEO skills
- Understanding of google analytics
- Wordpress experience
- Experience creating illustrative content such as infographics and videos
We are a small team and we care about each individual's productivity. We hold a regular team effectiveness meeting led by a different team member each time, where we discuss ways of improving ourselves. We also have drinks together every Thursday, and share our high's and low's of the week. Our office is stocked with snacks, fruits and vegetables.
Interested applicants, please include a resume, cover letter, and writing samples.