Location: Ottawa, Ontario / various locations globally
Posting ID: Geophysicist
SGL is currently seeking geophysicists to join the growing team. You will be working at the head office location in Ottawa, Ontario Canada, and also at our global locations which currently include North America, South America and Africa.
Responsibilities of the Position
- Creating survey flight line and flying surface plans
- Processing airborne magnetometer, gamma-ray spectrometer and gravimeter data
- Performing quality control
- Producing final map products
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in earth sciences, geophysics or physics
- Experience/familiarity with geophysical instrument operations
- Extensive computer experience
- Willingness to travel globally for extended periods
- Must have a valid passport or the ability to obtain a valid passport for the purpose of traveling globally
- Valid driver's license
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Sander Geophysics is an equal opportunity employer. Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We thank all applicants for their interest.