- You are an active listener with the ability to ask clear and direct questions to get to the real answer.
- You are dependable. Family, friends, coworkers, teammates and clients go to you for important things that need to get done and get done right.
- You are confident in yourself and your ability, with little need to tell anyone or receive recognition for your excellence.
- You exude a flair for making everything fun.
- You seek to always understand different points of view before adding to the conversation.
- You feel excited to learn in every experience & situation.
- You possess an attitude of a ‘do-er’. You are probably the first person in your group of friends to organize a bottle drive to help someone raise money.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Research and stay abreast of industry trends, competitive information and program opportunities. (For Sandbox and Clients)
- Research and develop new campaign, client project and/or creative briefs.
- Research and create written content (or work with copywriter) for client projects as required and/or compile content/images from client as provided.
- Complete project or creative briefs with details for execution.
- Source print and merchandise as required for client projects.
- Manage client budgets, including but not limited to sourcing external quotes, developing client estimates, tracking deposits, and adhering to project deadlines.
- Proofing - review all creative prior to a client presentation and ensure consistency with project or creative brief and client branding guidelines.
- Liaise between the client and creative team to submit and manage changes to artwork.
- Brand Ambassador for Sandbox and clients - ensure all projects are consistent with brand image and goals
- Create and manage project execution for all program elements; can include creating purchase orders, press proofing, tracking shipments to meet project deadlines.
- Prepare final dockets for weekly project invoicing.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Responsible for maintaining regular communication with clients.
- Attend client, department, team, brainstorm and other company meetings as required.
- Daily Reporting - Updating Project Management System and related documents/electronic files i.e. project or creative briefs, project estimates, critical paths
- Assist in the update and development of sales projections.
- Continue to move projects forward in a peer’s absence. Assist with projects as required balancing workload amongst Account Management team.
- Program Evaluation- includes post execution client follow-up, statistics, recap for feedback and review of objectives met.
Skills & Experience:
- 3-5+ years of related agency experience with proven ability as a client relationship leader.
- Ability to understand and contribute to a client's brand strategy and ability to
communicate how current approaches and tactics align with long-term brand strategy objectives.
- Ability to present ideas and simplify abstract thinking to clients.
- 3+ years of exposure to digital, direct marketing, communication/campaign planning and/or brand strategy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including extremely strong written and verbal communication skills.
For more information about Sandbox, visit sdbx.ca
Indeed - 13 months ago
Sandbox is a brand strategy and development firm focused on building remarkable brand experience. Through collaboration we build a brand...