Order Picker - SanMar Canada (Richmond)
SANMAR CANADA IS THE LEADING NATIONAL WHOLESALE DISTRIBUTOR OF IMPRINTABLE APPAREL TO THE ADVERTISING, EMBROIDERY, AND SCREEN-PRINTING INDUSTRIES. WE ARE AN AGGRESSIVE, SERVICE-ORIENTED COMPANY WITH AN EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY FOR ORDER PICKERS. THIS MATURE, SELF-MOTIVATED INDIVIDUAL MUST WORK WELL IN A FAST-PACED, TEAM ENVIRONMENT AND POSSESS STRONG INTERPERSONAL SKILLS.
COME AND JOIN OUR TEAM AND EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE!
WE OFFER A COMPETITIVE SALARY AND AN EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
VISIT OUR WEB SITE AT:
The responsibility of an Order Picker is to accurately and efficiently pick customer orders following an established sequential routine as per established lowbay picking process.
Required qualifications and experience
- Must be able to establish a routine to work efficiently.
- Must be able to count quickly and accurately.
- Have the ability to recognize picking locations, product and colours.
- Understand the need to meet deadlines.
- Be a self starter and team player.
- Scheduled hours are 9:30am - 6p.m. Some overtime required.
- Walking for extended periods.
- Must wear safety footwear with protective steel toes.
- Able to lift and carry weights up to 50lbs.
- Able to bend and stretch when picking product from bins.
- Expected pick rate of 315 line items per day.
- Must strive to achieve or exceed 99.5% lowbay picking accuracy
Please respond directly to this ad with subject line ORDER PICKER - RICHMOND, only qualified applicants will be contacted.