SanMar Canada is currently seeking a junior graphic designer with strong production skills to join our busy marketing department. We are a leader in the imprintable clothing industry in Canada and we are looking for the right person to join our growing family.
You will work closely with the Art Director in creating marketing tools such as e-blasts and print flyers, as well as assisting in the design and production of our product catalogues. An eye for clean design, meticulous attention to detail, and an aptitude for colour correction and modification are pivotal for this position. You should be comfortable in seeing a project through to production.
Key skills and attributes
- Strong organizational skills
- Take direction well and uphold company branding with consistent look and style
- Solid grasp of graphic design, typography and layout principals
- Thorough knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop
- Working knowledge of Illustrator
- Skilled in colour correction and image modification
- Building design files for web as well as press-ready production files
- Excel in a deadline-driven environment
- Be a self-starter, able to work independently and within a team
- Have previous pre-press and print production experience
- Experience in apparel an asset
- Fluent in Quebecois French preferred, but not required