SanMar Canada is looking to add a Bilingual Customer Service Representative to our Richmond location. The role of a Bilingual Customer Service Representative is to build and develop strong relationships with SanMar Canada's customers, specifically in the Quebec territory. He/she must promote the company’s products and services, primarily over the phone.
If you are an outgoing individual who works well being a part of a supporting and growing team and you meet the requirements below please forward us your resume.
Extended benefits are offered after a successful completion of your probationary period.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 6 months experience in customer service and/or retail environment
- Exceptional communication skills and telephone manners, in both English and French
- Must be able to work well under pressure and in a team environment
- Must be able to multi-task and possess strong organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel - phone queue experience as asset
Hours of work
Monday – Friday 6:00am – 2:30pm
- Handle difficult situations and customers in a professional manner
- Assist customers in the showroom with product while strengthening own presentation skills
- Create and search for existing credits
- Consistently meets or exceeds Department expectations for productivity levels
- Must maintain an excellent attendance and punctuality record. Must be reliable and available at designated work area at assigned start time
- Offers up to date and accurate information to customers and co-workers
- Follows SanMar Policy and Procedure as outlined in training manuals, online, the employee handbook and other available resources
- Ability to work with and keep a positive, supportive attitude towards the Company, job, customers and co-workers
Only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone call or recruiters please.