SanMar Canada, Calgary has employment opportunities for ORDER PICKERS.
Are you a mature, self motivated individual who works well in a fast paced environment? Do you enjoy being a part of a team, enjoy challenging yourself and being compensated for a job well done?
The responsibility of an Order Picker is to accurately and efficiently pick customer orders following an established sequential routine as per established lowbay picking process.
Required qualifications and experience
- Must be able to establish a routine to work efficiently.
Must be able to count quickly and accurately.
- Have the ability to recognize picking locations, product and colours.
- Understand the need to meet deadlines.
- Be a self starter and team player.
- Scheduled hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Some overtime required.
- Walking for extended periods.
- Must wear safety footwear with protective steel toes.
- Able to lift and carry weights up to 50lbs.
- Able to bend and stretch when picking product from bins.
- Expected pick rate of 315 line items per day.
- Must strive to achieve or exceed 99.5% lowbay picking accuracy
only qualified applicants will be contacted.