Samsung

Samsung Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
International Company
QA Engineer (Former Employee), DallasOctober 6, 2014
Samsung is an international company with many opportunities.
Working for Samsung
Customer Support Representative (Current Employee), Cluj-Napoca, RomaniaOctober 3, 2014
If you like a job with changing procedures everyday with a lot of pressure and low paid, that is your place.
Excellent Network Engineer/Programmer who is creative in identifying and designing effective solutions to meet company’s need and users.
Administrator (Former Employee), TehranOctober 2, 2014
 Provide network and system support for enterprise level operations.
 Configure and install fifteen Additional Domain Controller for a single domain.
 Install and configure many servers on Hyper-V
 Configure Symantec Antivirus for servers and clients.
 Install and Configure Firewall
 Support users in hardware, software, and network troubleshooting.
 – more... Design, configure, and test computer hardware, networking software and operating system software regularly.
 Help Desk Managemen.
 Multiple network project management. – less
Fun workplace,expand,learning and promotions
Tech Support (Current Employee), Richardson, TXOctober 2, 2014
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at work for me come to work do my job
.Love assisting customers helping out and solving issues.love improving in areas where I am weak
Good place to work if you are content with where you are at
ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN II (Current Employee), Austin, TexasOctober 1, 2014
Pros: up to $60 dollars worth of free food
Cons: food sucks
There are many people who have been at this company for 10 + years that have not been promoted while other people who know management personally are promoted through the ranks although knowledge of systems are lacking.
Senior technicians lack the knowledge to train junior personnel for reason stated above.
Great
Market Trainer (Current Employee), Cleveland,OHOctober 1, 2014
Great Company, but little to no work/life balance. Multiple managers. A lot of competition. Samsung devices were fun to demo.
Heavy press and good support
Sales & Marketing Director (Current Employee), Singapore, S00September 27, 2014
Pros: support free housing, and free meats
Cons: long working hours per day
Heavy press for mission but it is helpful to upgrade myself.

I learned management skills, multi-functional teams across several geographical locations, problem solving.

Highly educated co-workers

The hardest part: insufficient man power, too many reports and materials to prepare

Enjoyable part: training chances
Field Sales Manager (Current Employee), San Francisco, CASeptember 25, 2014
Multi door experience
Scheduling freedom
Great co-workers
Sales Man / Sales Representative
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Manila,September 24, 2014
responsible duties to showroom every event and i learned how to sell great package to the costumer
An overall good experience
Samsung Inc. (Former Employee), Burlington, MASeptember 23, 2014
A typical sales job in the world of retail but still very interactive though. Co workers added great amount experience in every aspect of the job
Hard and long work
Senior Researcher (Former Employee), SuwonSeptember 23, 2014
Felt proud when my product has released
Needed to adopted in fast changing industry
Quite close-knit relationship with other colleagues
good
Yield Analysis Engineer (Current Employee), Austin, TXSeptember 21, 2014
Pros: credit for lunch
Cons: nothing
everyone eager to help, team oriented environment.
learn new things everyday.
coworkers helpful
very challenging tasks everyday.
Active environment
Retail Channel Manager - Mobiles (Former Employee), Dubai, UAESeptember 19, 2014
Samsung is the fastest growing company in this world. The management is very active but at times it is quite annoying for staff who has got families. During your day, you'll never stop receiving instructions even during nights. However this will make any other job extremely easy to you.
if your looking for too much stress and low pay it is the best place
team leader at cell phone company (Current Employee), Plano, TXSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: once a year 25$ gift card, or bag of noddle
Cons: already shortthe breaktime but now we have to work 3 minute to go an came back
from my VIEW point it is not the best place to work ,there is no human RESOURCE MEAN THE RIGHT OF THE EMPLOYEE ARE NOT RESPECT,NO HOLIDAY PAY, NO OTR ,JUST QUANTITY ALL THE TIME NO HEALTHCARE NOTHING A LOT OVERTIME YES BUT DOES NOT PAY GOOD AND NO PLAN FOR IMPROVEMENT BUT FROM MY VIEW POINT SOME OF THEM NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL BECAUSE THEY DON`T KNOW – more... HOW TO DEAL WITH WORKER ,I AM WILLING TO LEARN MORE BUT THERE IS NOTHING TO LEARN HOW MUCH I GIVE IS NO USE THE RESULT IS ALL THE SAME ,FROM A MANAGEMENT VIEW POINT IS ZERO,COMPETITION DOES NOT PAY THERE ,IF YOU LOOKING FOR PLACE ADVANCEMENT DON`T EVEN THINK OF IT,THE MOST ENYOYABLE PART YOU CAN USE THE RESROOM DURING WORK TIME ONLY, ACCORDING TO THE PLAN MANAGER HE AFFECT THE PRODUCTION ,NEW WORKER AND OLD WORK SAME PAY THE MONEY ONLY FOR THE COMPANY IF YOU DON`T WORK OVERTIME YOU GET NOTHING THEY DON`T CARE FOR WORKER AT ALL – less
Fun Work place with very smart & helpful people
Sr. Telecom Network Engineer (Current Employee), DallasSeptember 15, 2014
The best part of my job is to work on different issues/scenarios everyday so you never stop learning.
You get to meet the customers and interact with exec level leaders sharing their views and working with them during certain projects
The most enjoyable part of the job is the chance to work in the lab duplicating clients network and troubleshoot LAN/WAN – more... issues – less
Good
Account Manager (Current Employee), Arlington Heights, ILSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: all
Great Company, great products, there is little room however to move up.
my job in poland at samsung
TAB/SMARTPHONE Shop Asistant (Former Employee), Poland GostyńSeptember 13, 2014
Pros: i can use my knowlege at primark computers
Cons: thet the cew technology just comes too fast
typical day at samsung was very busy because lot of customers has had lots questions about products of the company of samsung like phones, tablets, computers etc. At this job i have learnt a lot about the new technology which improving the products day by day. There i had a lot of co-workers who were very helpful for me at my beginning of my job, and – more... to the customers too. The hardest thing at this job appeared usually when a product come with new technology but i was so glad when quickly and easy i learned the new thing and would recommend this product to customers with full information about the product. – less
Advanced
Metrology Tool Operator (Former Employee), Austin, TXSeptember 10, 2014
While the work there is very easy and robotic driven, its nice to see the advances they make every day.
Developed further my management skills and enhanced my experience
Regional Manager (Current Employee), SouthSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: job satisfaction
Cons: working for a extremely demanding cliet
- A typical day would involve accompanying a team member in the field on a store visit, assessing key role competencies and store standards/compliance and opportunities. Grow business relationships in key stores, ultimately creating action plans and setting objectives to drive the Samsung CE business forward
- I have learned many things about my management – more... style and lots about the Electronics/Technology industry as a whole. I have learned how to manage and develop a team of territory managers remotely. I have developed my skills in how to drive team development and engagement forward.
- My Co-workers are fantastic and i have seen how a passionate and driven team can work well and also how to keep them motivated in among a stressful and fast paced environment.
- Hardest part of the Job is the demands of Samsung and how there expectation Vs reality can be clouded and the pressure that comes with HQ Korean visits.
- Most enjoyable part of the job would be working closely with my team to achieve some incredible results and seeing them develop into more senior roles – less
fun workplace
Service Parts Supervisor of Service Division (Current Employee), Plano, TXSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Pros

big company, stable job position, good benefit and good city to live in. Taking huge profit from the market now, and still looking to dominate market share in future.

Cons

culture is more closed, not much space to do research independently. woking hours too long and stressful.

About Samsung

Samsung Group is a South Korean multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Samsung Town, Seoul. It comprises numerous – Read more