Samsung

Samsung Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
if your looking for too much stress and low pay it is the best place
team leader at cell phone company (Current Employee), Plano, TXSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: once a year 25$ gift card, or bag of noddle
Cons: already shortthe breaktime but now we have to work 3 minute to go an came back
from my VIEW point it is not the best place to work ,there is no human RESOURCE MEAN THE RIGHT OF THE EMPLOYEE ARE NOT RESPECT,NO HOLIDAY PAY, NO OTR ,JUST QUANTITY ALL THE TIME NO HEALTHCARE NOTHING A LOT OVERTIME YES BUT DOES NOT PAY GOOD AND NO PLAN FOR IMPROVEMENT BUT FROM MY VIEW POINT SOME OF THEM NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL BECAUSE THEY DON`T KNOW – more... HOW TO DEAL WITH WORKER ,I AM WILLING TO LEARN MORE BUT THERE IS NOTHING TO LEARN HOW MUCH I GIVE IS NO USE THE RESULT IS ALL THE SAME ,FROM A MANAGEMENT VIEW POINT IS ZERO,COMPETITION DOES NOT PAY THERE ,IF YOU LOOKING FOR PLACE ADVANCEMENT DON`T EVEN THINK OF IT,THE MOST ENYOYABLE PART YOU CAN USE THE RESROOM DURING WORK TIME ONLY, ACCORDING TO THE PLAN MANAGER HE AFFECT THE PRODUCTION ,NEW WORKER AND OLD WORK SAME PAY THE MONEY ONLY FOR THE COMPANY IF YOU DON`T WORK OVERTIME YOU GET NOTHING THEY DON`T CARE FOR WORKER AT ALL – less
Fun Work place with very smart & helpful people
Sr. Telecom Network Engineer (Current Employee), DallasSeptember 15, 2014
The best part of my job is to work on different issues/scenarios everyday so you never stop learning.
You get to meet the customers and interact with exec level leaders sharing their views and working with them during certain projects
The most enjoyable part of the job is the chance to work in the lab duplicating clients network and troubleshoot LAN/WAN – more... issues – less
Good
Account Manager (Current Employee), Arlington Heights, ILSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: all
Great Company, great products, there is little room however to move up.
my job in poland at samsung
TAB/SMARTPHONE Shop Asistant (Former Employee), Poland GostyƄSeptember 13, 2014
Pros: i can use my knowlege at primark computers
Cons: thet the cew technology just comes too fast
typical day at samsung was very busy because lot of customers has had lots questions about products of the company of samsung like phones, tablets, computers etc. At this job i have learnt a lot about the new technology which improving the products day by day. There i had a lot of co-workers who were very helpful for me at my beginning of my job, and – more... to the customers too. The hardest thing at this job appeared usually when a product come with new technology but i was so glad when quickly and easy i learned the new thing and would recommend this product to customers with full information about the product. – less
Advanced
Metrology Tool Operator (Former Employee), Austin, TXSeptember 10, 2014
While the work there is very easy and robotic driven, its nice to see the advances they make every day.
Developed further my management skills and enhanced my experience
Regional Manager (Current Employee), SouthSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: job satisfaction
Cons: working for a extremely demanding cliet
- A typical day would involve accompanying a team member in the field on a store visit, assessing key role competencies and store standards/compliance and opportunities. Grow business relationships in key stores, ultimately creating action plans and setting objectives to drive the Samsung CE business forward
- I have learned many things about my management – more... style and lots about the Electronics/Technology industry as a whole. I have learned how to manage and develop a team of territory managers remotely. I have developed my skills in how to drive team development and engagement forward.
- My Co-workers are fantastic and i have seen how a passionate and driven team can work well and also how to keep them motivated in among a stressful and fast paced environment.
- Hardest part of the Job is the demands of Samsung and how there expectation Vs reality can be clouded and the pressure that comes with HQ Korean visits.
- Most enjoyable part of the job would be working closely with my team to achieve some incredible results and seeing them develop into more senior roles – less
fun workplace
Service Parts Supervisor of Service Division (Current Employee), Plano, TXSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Pros

big company, stable job position, good benefit and good city to live in. Taking huge profit from the market now, and still looking to dominate market share in future.

Cons

culture is more closed, not much space to do research independently. woking hours too long and stressful.
Enjoyable Summer Experience
B2B Marketing Intern (Former Employee), Ridgefield Park, NJSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: free food sometimes
Cons: long hours
I learned that Samsung is an amazing company that is driven to be the best in everything they do. Co-workers know the direction where the company is going and it is an intense atmosphere to be in.
productive high pressured environment
samsung pabx tech (Current Employee), Cape Town, WCSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: free breakfast and bonuses
Cons: extreme long hours
a typical day at work hours are 8am to 5pm
usually arrive at seven plan day and usually leave rather late
ive learnt that without putting in extra you do not achieve extra
as part of management,building relationships is vital
my co-workers are sensational except for one or two that one could just not trust
the hardest part of the job is to keep staff – more... constantly motivated and to show them how strong you are no matter what the circumstances are
the most enjoyable part of the job is when a task is complete and there is smiles all round and then of course the rewards – less
Very hard working enviorment
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Noida, UP, IndiaSeptember 7, 2014
Good one.The working culture is very hectic in manufacturing sector.
Satisfied atmosphere for work
Finance Manager (Former Employee), Dubai, DUSeptember 5, 2014
Present employment is quite satisfactory.
Searching for a placement for building my career, I look forward for an opportunity where I can deliver more and to grow in position and knowledge along with fulfilling management goals.
Korean conglomerate trying to get more global
Software Engineer (Current Employee), Suwon, KoreaSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: many benefits, good salary if your division makes profits
Cons: everything else
The good:
- Lots of smart and interesting people come and go, good for networking.
- If lucky you can get to work on products that are used by millions of consumers.

The bad:
- Poor planning, varying workload, long hours for no good reason.
- Most managers are just terrible.
- Not many opportunities to grow or move internally.

The ugly:
- Disgusting – more... internal politics.
- Evaluations are a total joke. – less
Hard work
Call Center Representative (Current Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 4, 2014
A lot of hard work. Very good training program.I worked very long hours.
Global Electronics company
Senior Staff Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee), San Jose, CAAugust 31, 2014
Pros: global strong company
Cons: korean style always
Product design
Engineering
Push engineers to work much work
Very friendly
Always define business goal to high and push engineers to arrive that goal.
So much cases to challange--- help individual development.
User Experience Workshop, Technovate participation, happy Feet dance comptition.
Associate Engineer (Former Employee), Noida, UPAugust 30, 2014
Pros: free lunch, transport service, fest bonus and gift.
Cons: 2 hours late stay apart from work hours.
UX workshop:- We got a great experience on that day all SRI-N was there to experience our workshop.
Technovate participation:- we have represented some innovative ideas.
Happy feet Dance compition:- Participated in a Group Dance with my co-workers Enjoying alots:)

A typical day at work:- once i found my self respect is getting hurt.
The hardest part – more... of the job:- As such nothing. – less
Daily Work
AV Merchandiser - Sales Assistant (Current Employee), Athens GreeceAugust 29, 2014
Pros: benefits and proffesional management
Cons: companys culture
Daily Cpmmunicatoin with Sales Field Managers
Learn how to be flexible proactive and always alert to promote your products and to focus on competitor's promotional and marketing activities
Working with 6 dedicated promoters enhance my team working capabilities
Deadline was always one of the most disfficult part of the job but always with the perfect – more... timetable there is always a solution
Direct Interaction with salespersons achange of opinions was the most enjoyable part of my job – less
They are very professional.
Drive Test Engineer (Current Employee), Minneapolis,MNAugust 26, 2014
It's a nice work environment. Very friendly co-workers. Enjoy working here.
Good name brand, good place to work
CONTRACT RECRUITER (Current Employee), Irving, TXAugust 25, 2014
I like it here. It's fun and exciting and we are making a difference.
Nice shape Table, Computer & Phone
Promoter (Former Employee), Dhaka, BangladeshAugust 25, 2014
Pros: free launch
Cons: its to long
I am self confidence to handeling any situation at any place.
I loved it!
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), Lavale, MDAugust 25, 2014
I was actually working on a contract for Samsung through Mosaic

About Samsung

Samsung Group is a South Korean multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Samsung Town, Seoul. It comprises numerous – Read more