Samsung

Samsung Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Hardworking and Customer Service Oriented
In Store Promoter (Former Employee), S.M City Manila PhilippinesAugust 11, 2014
Pros: plus commision, free uniform, & housing allowance
Cons: maximum of12 hours duty per day
• Responsible of welcoming all customers in our store.
• Responsible of customer’s comes first attitude and delivered legendary customer service
• Responsible of providing the needs and demands of all customers with a high quality of service and customer satisfaction.
• Responsible of register and merchandising tasks, such as re-stock, re-merchandising, – more... display, price markdowns and transfers. – less
Hard work for headquarters
Sr. Process Innovation Analyst (Former Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 9, 2014
Pros: pay, benefits, compensation, competitiveness
Cons: no freedom to make independent decisions
This job involved heavy data analysis and reporting up the chain for vice presidents and headquarters. Decisions were mostly out of the U.S. leadership hands, and most things were dictated by headquarters.

If you're comfortable with that and a really hard working culture, then this is a pretty good job.You really get to analyze problems and deep-dive – more... into issues, but only insofar as you are directed by management. – less
ok
Digital Television (DTV) SoC development (Current Employee), Bangalore, KA, IndiaAugust 9, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours

Our team enjoys a lot !
The work environment is not like anywhere else, the company is great to work for.
Project Consultant (Current Employee), Ridgefield Park, NJAugust 8, 2014
Pros: awesome working environment; learn a lot from working with samsung
Cons: sometimes get the feeling that i am a second class citizen when speaking to some supervisors
Working with Samsung, I have had the opportunity to collaborate with different teams and provide my services to upcoming projects. I continued to learn a roll in how to manage time to ensure all deadlines were met and how to work with others as a team when necessary.
Very Nice Workplace!
Manufacturing Specialist (Former Employee), Austin, TXAugust 7, 2014
I was working a compressed shift. 12 hours for 3 -4 days. You got an hour paid lunch and one 30 min. paid break . They have really good benefits and quarterly bonus. They also have a gym and half court for basketball. They also have a cafeteria where SAS employees get 50$ consumable for a month. Overall it's a very nice place to work at.
Productive, fun place
Technical Translator (Former Employee), Ho Chi Minh City, Viet NamAugust 6, 2014
Pros: bonus
Cons: hard to get promoted
The most enjoyable part of the job is having parties frequently
Samsung/Worldlink is Great!
RAN Commissioning Engineer (Former Employee), Frisco, TXAugust 6, 2014
Pros: people, management, equipment
I really enjoyed my time at Samsung. The people who I worked for and with were all just great. I gained experience with some of Samsung's latest LTE equipment and tools. The work environment was very friendly and supportive, and my lead was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I hated to see the project end.
production
sales department (Current Employee), unitedAugust 5, 2014
Pros: free
Cons: short breaks
I work as makerting manager at Genesis mecro financial Ghana and one day i was working and it rain but becuase i was using motor and dont have any plaece to go to i have to work when it was raining but i feel confortable becuase it my only work i have for now,and they i have learned alot from they but it just thst they don't want to pay as again that – more... why i have to leave that plaece.In my departmant we have about 15workers and 5 branch in only Ghana and some time our motors don't take asto our plaese that we are going to and we vlove our meeting days with all the department in Ghana here, and tipically we 5time a week, thank you. – less
Productive And
EDP OPERATOR. / ACCOUNT OFFICER (Current Employee), LagosAugust 1, 2014
Pros: provision for job facilites.
Cons: some other benefits are deny, no free launch, no staff bus.
Every at work shown a valuable relationship with the customers and other colleagues in the office,Because meeting People is typically the daily job.

Having Joined the Company(s) it has been a learning ground for my kind of careers as a Account Officer,Sales Representives,InventoryManagement.Also building my Customers' Orientation intelligencies.

It – more... has make me understand the importances in generating Monthly Report for Financial Purposes and the growth of the company at large.

My Co-workers are team making and contributed their best to my personal life and the work on-going.

The most confrotation on the Job is the Lack of Standard in the growth of Workers' welfare to an extent.

I make the Job enjoyable because I believed that alone can increase my sense belonging. – less
MIS Executive (Current Employee), Bulandshahr, UPJuly 30, 2014
Pros: no any
Cons: long hours
Here is no guarantee to secure our future and not received salary on time
Wonderful Place to work
Order & Fulfillment Manager (Former Employee), Plano, TXJuly 29, 2014
Pros: being a contrator you did not have all of the wonderful benefits, it takes years before the hire their contrators as full time employees.
Cons: a lot of other departments had to work very very long hours.
This was one of the most rewarding job I have ever had. The company is very organized in it's processes and procedures. The position I had was challenging but not over bearing.

My co-workers were very professional and always willing to answer questions.

The company was about 95% paperless and I loved that everything was always available at your fingertips.

The – more... management team was wonderful and always willing to help you succeed at your job. – less
software jamed
Sales Executive (Current Employee), Dera Ghazi KhanJuly 28, 2014
Pros: free lounchs
Cons: short break
Don't tuch anything if you don't know the use of that thing...
Good fun and really good benefits
Retail Sales & Marketing Executive (Current Employee), Hertford, ENGJuly 27, 2014
good incentives to work for Samsung, great experience. People are outgoing and friendly
Good products
Assistant Trainer (Former Employee), KolkataJuly 22, 2014
Good products and learn the basics. Myself first join as a Service Engineer and then promote as Asst. Trainer in LCD Plasma, DVD, Home theater serive
Great company horrible management
Sales Manager (Current Employee), floridaJuly 20, 2014
Pros: great products
Cons: management at all levels are terrible
I have to start off by saying Samsung is one of the greatest companies when it comes to creating solid innovative products. But as far the leadership and executives are concerned they got it all wrong. The company runs extremely poorly and it seems at times they are just figuring things out as they go. There is no way that if this continues this company – more... can continue to be a leader.

The work life balance is completely off, managers treat employees like worker ants never taking into consideration their personal needs. There feels to be no job security and kiss you dreams goodbye if you expect to advance.

I would not recommend working for samsung, unless in some technical area. Sales and account management is a nightmare. – less
The company provide several benefits to its employees but the employees are forced to work under extreme pressure and near to impossible deadlines.
Software Engineer (Current Employee), Noida, UPJuly 19, 2014
The company provide several benefits to its employees but the employees are forced to work under extreme pressure and most of the time have to complete there tasks within near to impossible deadlines.
Great learning and working experience in an advanced high tech enviornment
Equipment Engineering Technician II (Current Employee), AustinJuly 18, 2014
Great co workers, great work life balance, pay and benefits. Many opportunities for change and advancement.
Fun environment, extremely flexible, and a great team to work with
Lead Training Manager (Current Employee), West Des Moines, IAJuly 15, 2014
Working with the number 1 technology company in the world, Samsung, has been a breath of fresh air!! The position started out as an experiment at first, which allowed me to step in and develop my own business within a store. The management (without micro-management) has taught me how to lead a team, build strong relationships, and how to increase profit – more... share immensely. The position is flexible, and understands the importance of having a balance in your work as well as your personal life. If you are a leader, and want a constantly changing career where the more you put in you get out, than this position is for you! The potential for growth in this company is never-ending! – less
The worst place to work
Senior Process Engineer (Former Employee), Austin, TXJuly 14, 2014
Cons: too many to list
Horrible management, rule by fear believe in extreme punishment and very high attrition rate. HR pays people to submit good reviews on glassdoor to beef up their ratings
Management is verbally abusive and if you have some industry experience the shark will swim around you ready to for you to make a mistake. They promote team leaders that are college – more... grads with no people skills and no experience on how to manage senior engineers. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE the experience can only be lived and there are not enough words to describe it – less
● Work experience as Mobile Handset QA Engineer testing mobile devices for GPS testing, Weak LTE, Application testing, Speed testing, Email testing an
Mobile Handset QA Test Engineer (Current Employee), Leawood, KansasJuly 7, 2014
Worked on handset testing project with Samsung Telecommunications (USA), for 3S Network Inc. Project covers 3G (UMTS/EVDO) & 4G (LTE/WiMAX) Mobile handsets application testing to ensure normal functioning of device.
- Ensuring application availability, quality, performance, stability, and security and identifying testing defects and developing Test – more... Plans for mobile devices.
- Collected logs using QXDM for issue found and different AP and CP logs, Identified, analyzed and reported issues to customer on daily basis.
- Device testing includes Network Subjective testing, Application Testing, Email Testing, Client Application Testing, Radio Testing, Speed Testing and GPS Testing – less

About Samsung

Samsung Group is a South Korean multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Samsung Town, Seoul. It comprises numerous – Read more