Samsung

Samsung Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
It had pros and cons
Human Resources Intern (Former Employee), South KoreaMarch 16, 2013
Salary seemed not that good compared to other big companies, though thought the job security was good.
Business Development Manager (Former Employee), TehrānFebruary 3, 2013
Pros: free fruits
Cons: long hours
I had a very busy schedule almost everyday.
I learned about latest technology & market trends.
The management were very goal oriented.
There were polite & highly educated co-workers.
It was hard to work for long hours in the most weekends.
I enjoyed office fun gatherings and training tours.
Assistant Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 16, 2013
Learned a lot about consumer products from microwave ovens to plasma TVs
Learned a lot about sponsorship and events - many of which I organized and implemented
Great team
Assistant Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 16, 2013
Had a lot of autonomy regarding the marketing materials I produced for the company
Multicultural team made it slightly challenging but interesting
Very good work experience
Lead Engineer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KarnatakaNovember 20, 2012
Pros: free lunch
Cons: nothing
1. Everyday I enjoyed work.

2. I learned things morally rather than just for work purpose.

3. very good management in all levels.

4. very good co-workers to work with.

5.leaving the job is the hardest.

6. With co-workers.
learned customer service
Sales Assistant - Part Time (Former Employee), Sichuan, ChinaOctober 6, 2012
• Provide information about products, warranties and maintenance to potential customers in a shopping mall
enjoyable and educational
Electronic Engineer (Current Employee), Sydney, NSWSeptember 21, 2012
I have learned a lot from my time with Samsung, I have improved my knowledge of all aspects of electronics and customer service. I have worked with all there products at various times so its always exciting and challenging.
nothing
Hode Doctor (Former Employee), Vadodara, GJSeptember 10, 2012
I proud work with this company, here every day i learn somthing new, meet new and new customer every day, learned how to setisfied with samsung service. so helpful our friend who working with me that time, and last thing is you do not know even how post whole day in doing work.
Productive/ fun place to work
Warranty Claims Coordinator (Contract) (Former Employee), Mississauga, OntarioAugust 16, 2012
Fast pace, great co-workers, Productive/ fun place to work
GOOD ,,
CLEANING/HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR (Current Employee), Jubail, S04August 14, 2012
Pros: free food, accomadation, medical, transpotaion
Cons: 12 hours
NICE MANEGMENT . TRANSPOTATION, 6 WORKING DAY 1 HOLLYDAY (FRIDAY) EVRY DAY 8HR BASIC AND 3 HR OVERTIME 8+3=11 HRS.
I didnt like to work for this place at all
Quality Control Technician (Former Employee), Tianjin ChinaMay 15, 2012
I was busy everyday with long hours working. The management were very bad, and my colleagues werent nice at all.
● Work experience as Mobile Handset QA Engineer testing mobile devices for GPS testing, Weak LTE, Application testing, Speed testing, Email testing an
Mobile Handset QA Test Engineer (Current Employee), Leawood, KansasJuly 7, 2014
Worked on handset testing project with Samsung Telecommunications (USA), for 3S Network Inc. Project covers 3G (UMTS/EVDO) & 4G (LTE/WiMAX) Mobile handsets application testing to ensure normal functioning of device.
- Ensuring application availability, quality, performance, stability, and security and identifying testing defects and developing Test – more... Plans for mobile devices.
- Collected logs using QXDM for issue found and different AP and CP logs, Identified, analyzed and reported issues to customer on daily basis.
- Device testing includes Network Subjective testing, Application Testing, Email Testing, Client Application Testing, Radio Testing, Speed Testing and GPS Testing – less
Ogilvy One
Sales Executive (Former Employee), Mexico CityJuly 7, 2014
SAP taught me a lot. We were responsible for the hub, a huge responsibility and we were very proud to have that responsibility. We were a unique team!
It was an okay employer
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Greenville, SCJuly 6, 2014
I was a decent company to work for
I resigned from this company to go back to school
Field Sales Manager
Marketing (Current Employee), PhiladelphiaJuly 5, 2014
Train and share product knowledge with employees in over 30 different locations.
Current Position
Financial Operations Coordinator (Current Employee), Ridgefield Park, NJJuly 4, 2014
Samsung Electronics America is a major electronics company based in Seoul South Korea.
Support the deployment of 4G LTE networks (Sprint Network Vision). Interacting in telecommunication system integration & filed troubleshooting
Sr. IMP Engineer (Current Employee), Minnesota mnJuly 3, 2014
Pros: jh
Cons: j
Responsible for integrating, troubleshooting, and repairing Samsung’s 3G/4G Multi-modal Base Stations for Sprint in the Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Dakota Markets. Installed and FTP files, firmware, IOS, and licenses into Samsung 3G/4G DUs and Cisco CSR 901 router. Performed ATP verifications and alarm clearing before migrations could be completed. Worked – more... with switch operations to complete migrations from legacy equipment to Samsung MMBS equipment. – less
Great people to work with, constantly doing something, great temporary job
Event Specialist (Former Employee), Dallas, TxJuly 2, 2014
I worked events for Samsung so i traveled to different Cities to set up and run big events. I was in charge of making sure everyone had badges, admissions, paperwork, setting up, communicating, talking with clients and showing off new merchandise. It is a fun atmosphere however, i want something some permeant and stable as I don't want to travel as – more... much right now.

The hardest part about the job is working 14hour shifts back to back for weeks straight.

Most enjoyable moments are laughing with the clients and meeting new people. – less
FUN WORKING IN MALLS
MERCHANDISER (Former Employee), SOUTHERN AREA OF LUZON IN PHILLIPINESJuly 2, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: no free service or vehicle
IN WORKING IN SAMSUNG AS A MERCHANDISER IS VERY CHALLENGING JOB, IT HAS A LOT OF THINGS TO DO STARTING FROM 8:30 IN THE MORNING WE NEED TO PROCEED TO OUR OFFICE FOR ME TO TIME IN THEN GO STRAIGHT TO OUR WAREHOUSE TO GET SOME MATERIALS THAT WE NEED TO DEPLOY OR INSTALL IN THE MALL, AFTER THIS THINGS I NEED TO REPORT ALL OFF THE THINGS THAT I'VE DONE – more... BY SENDING PICTURES. THE ONLY HARD PART FOR THIS JOB IS WHEN THERE'S A SPECIAL THINGS TO DO, THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF THIS JOB IS I GET TO KHOW DIFFERENT KINDS OF PEOPLE. – less
I loved thsi job
Samsung Experience Consultant (Current Employee), Columbus, OHJune 30, 2014
Pros: compensation
Cons: management
I loved being an experience consultant, just wish they allowed for more of a family life. Not a good option in this market if you're a single parent.

About Samsung

Samsung Group is a South Korean multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Samsung Town, Seoul. It comprises numerous – Read more