Samsung

• Salary/Benefits
Worked for Samsung through Mosaic Solutions
Promotional Representative (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 21, 2013
Worked for Samsung through Mosaic Solutions

- Representative came into Mosaic to train staff on Samsung phone and products.
- High energy
- Highly supportive
It had pros and cons
Human Resources Intern (Former Employee), South KoreaMarch 16, 2013
Salary seemed not that good compared to other big companies, though thought the job security was good.
Business Development Manager (Former Employee), TehrānFebruary 3, 2013
Pros: free fruits
Cons: long hours
I had a very busy schedule almost everyday.
I learned about latest technology & market trends.
The management were very goal oriented.
There were polite & highly educated co-workers.
It was hard to work for long hours in the most weekends.
I enjoyed office fun gatherings and training tours.
Assistant Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 16, 2013
Learned a lot about consumer products from microwave ovens to plasma TVs
Learned a lot about sponsorship and events - many of which I organized and implemented
Great team
Assistant Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 16, 2013
Had a lot of autonomy regarding the marketing materials I produced for the company
Multicultural team made it slightly challenging but interesting
Very good work experience
Lead Engineer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KarnatakaNovember 20, 2012
Pros: free lunch
Cons: nothing
1. Everyday I enjoyed work.

2. I learned things morally rather than just for work purpose.

3. very good management in all levels.

4. very good co-workers to work with.

5.leaving the job is the hardest.

6. With co-workers.
learned customer service
Sales Assistant - Part Time (Former Employee), Sichuan, ChinaOctober 6, 2012
• Provide information about products, warranties and maintenance to potential customers in a shopping mall
enjoyable and educational
Electronic Engineer (Current Employee), Sydney, NSWSeptember 21, 2012
I have learned a lot from my time with Samsung, I have improved my knowledge of all aspects of electronics and customer service. I have worked with all there products at various times so its always exciting and challenging.
nothing
Hode Doctor (Former Employee), Vadodara, GJSeptember 10, 2012
I proud work with this company, here every day i learn somthing new, meet new and new customer every day, learned how to setisfied with samsung service. so helpful our friend who working with me that time, and last thing is you do not know even how post whole day in doing work.
Productive/ fun place to work
Warranty Claims Coordinator (Contract) (Former Employee), Mississauga, OntarioAugust 16, 2012
Fast pace, great co-workers, Productive/ fun place to work
GOOD ,,
CLEANING/HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR (Current Employee), Jubail, S04August 14, 2012
Pros: free food, accomadation, medical, transpotaion
Cons: 12 hours
NICE MANEGMENT . TRANSPOTATION, 6 WORKING DAY 1 HOLLYDAY (FRIDAY) EVRY DAY 8HR BASIC AND 3 HR OVERTIME 8+3=11 HRS.
I didnt like to work for this place at all
Quality Control Technician (Former Employee), Tianjin ChinaMay 15, 2012
I was busy everyday with long hours working. The management were very bad, and my colleagues werent nice at all.
Wonderful Place to work
Order & Fulfillment Manager (Former Employee), Plano, TXJuly 29, 2014
Pros: being a contrator you did not have all of the wonderful benefits, it takes years before the hire their contrators as full time employees.
Cons: a lot of other departments had to work very very long hours.
This was one of the most rewarding job I have ever had. The company is very organized in it's processes and procedures. The position I had was challenging but not over bearing.

My co-workers were very professional and always willing to answer questions.

The company was about 95% paperless and I loved that everything was always available at your fingertips.

The – more... management team was wonderful and always willing to help you succeed at your job. – less
Good fun and really good benefits
Retail Sales & Marketing Executive (Current Employee), Hertford, ENGJuly 27, 2014
good incentives to work for Samsung, great experience. People are outgoing and friendly
Good products
Assistant Trainer (Former Employee), KolkataJuly 22, 2014
Good products and learn the basics. Myself first join as a Service Engineer and then promote as Asst. Trainer in LCD Plasma, DVD, Home theater serive
Great company horrible management
Sales Manager (Current Employee), floridaJuly 20, 2014
Pros: great products
Cons: management at all levels are terrible
I have to start off by saying Samsung is one of the greatest companies when it comes to creating solid innovative products. But as far the leadership and executives are concerned they got it all wrong. The company runs extremely poorly and it seems at times they are just figuring things out as they go. There is no way that if this continues this company – more... can continue to be a leader.

The work life balance is completely off, managers treat employees like worker ants never taking into consideration their personal needs. There feels to be no job security and kiss you dreams goodbye if you expect to advance.

I would not recommend working for samsung, unless in some technical area. Sales and account management is a nightmare. – less
The company provide several benefits to its employees but the employees are forced to work under extreme pressure and near to impossible deadlines.
Software Engineer (Current Employee), Noida, UPJuly 19, 2014
The company provide several benefits to its employees but the employees are forced to work under extreme pressure and most of the time have to complete there tasks within near to impossible deadlines.
Great learning and working experience in an advanced high tech enviornment
Equipment Engineering Technician II (Current Employee), AustinJuly 18, 2014
Great co workers, great work life balance, pay and benefits. Many opportunities for change and advancement.
Fun environment, extremely flexible, and a great team to work with
Lead Training Manager (Current Employee), West Des Moines, IAJuly 15, 2014
Working with the number 1 technology company in the world, Samsung, has been a breath of fresh air!! The position started out as an experiment at first, which allowed me to step in and develop my own business within a store. The management (without micro-management) has taught me how to lead a team, build strong relationships, and how to increase profit – more... share immensely. The position is flexible, and understands the importance of having a balance in your work as well as your personal life. If you are a leader, and want a constantly changing career where the more you put in you get out, than this position is for you! The potential for growth in this company is never-ending! – less
The worst place to work
Senior Process Engineer (Former Employee), Austin, TXJuly 14, 2014
Cons: too many to list
Horrible management, rule by fear believe in extreme punishment and very high attrition rate. HR pays people to submit good reviews on glassdoor to beef up their ratings
Management is verbally abusive and if you have some industry experience the shark will swim around you ready to for you to make a mistake. They promote team leaders that are college – more... grads with no people skills and no experience on how to manage senior engineers. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE the experience can only be lived and there are not enough words to describe it – less

About Samsung

Samsung Group is a South Korean multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Samsung Town, Seoul. It comprises numerous – Read more