Samsung Employee Reviews

ok
python engineer (Current Employee) –  first street san jose14 May 2017
Good salary but no benefits as a contractor. Experience can vary depending on the group you are in, and who you report to. Some groups invest in their team members, others do not. You can sometimes do something new, other times not. There is a term limit for contractors of 18 months.
Pros
cafeteria food is good
Cons
engineering core only in korea
fun experienced
Product Expert (Former Employee) –  philippines14 May 2017
good company

good co workers

good managers

sometimes I dont understand also their policies . and have a high qouta monthly .

contractual only
Pros
no free
Environnement à moyens productif
travail à SOCIAM, représentant (Current Employee) –  Plateau12 April 2017
J'ai puis obtenir une grande expérience au sein de la société AIE. CI et ce qui m'a permis de me famillier dans la nouvelle société SOCIAM.Donc j'ai une grande expérience dans les dépannages de TV marque Samsung.
Fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC19 March 2017
Dealing with customer complaints can be difficult on an emotional level sometimes, but the team is very supportive, and will definitely help you if you encounter escalations with customers that are harder to deal with than others. The overall experience is a great opportunity to build character, confidence, and logical thinking.
Fun envionment
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Ahmedbad9 March 2017
I have completed 2 years working with this company and I can honestly say that I have been very happy with my decision. The work environment/company culture is very positive and makes the work day enjoyable. They do good a great job investing in employee development with ongoing trainings and sessions to help prosper continuous learning.
Pros
Work life Balance, Competitive Pay, Fun Culture
Cons
Very Dynamic culture and lots of work pressure
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  2050 Derry Rd W1 March 2017
It's very high phase environment with lots of work demand. WL balance is not well recognized in the corporate culture. Otherwise it's fun and challenging workplace.
Horrible
Sale Representative (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON27 January 2017
Honestly working at samsung was a learning exprience the manager was a piece of work. You wont have a life just work all the time. Constanty demanding to make unfair sales goals.
Work only if desperate
Good salary, benefits, but no sick hours. If you're sick take a vacation day
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 January 2017
Very long hours
No assistance from manager
good AP team
No recognition from manager. If you send an email, usually you get an answer, not there
Too much Korean speaking, if you don't, you will feel bad
Pros
Salary and brand on the resume
Cons
long hours and no sick hours
Production quality support
Electrical engineer (Former Employee) –  Egypt17 December 2016
I work as auditor for all production process for TV main line
Analysis the defects and find solution and solve it
Monitor all the production support
IT Manager /Sr. Network & System Engineer (Current Employee) –  Logan, UT5 December 2016
Fast paced environment, micro level management, varied technology infrastructure. Cutting edge technology, Extended hour of work. Very hard to take initiative to do your own project due to hierarchical structure.
Excellent company to work for
BOC Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 May 2016
Samsung is a fun place to work with a lot of Buzz in the workplace.
Learned to give the community
Had the option to work 2 days from home every month which enabled to balance the worklife balance
Coworkers are helpful and committed to grow as an organization
Very high KPI's to be met
Lots of lucky draws and events and the employ discount on electronics
Pros
Training programmes
Cons
long hours of work
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB16 February 2016
My previous job helped me to gain knowledge and confidence in regards to my work. The co-workers are so nice and helpful. The hardest part of the job is to work for long hours during busy days. You do not have time to take regular break intervals from your work but in other ways it helps you to gain skills from your work.
Good company
Brand Marketing (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 February 2016
Offers great opportunities to work on multiple projects
Great co-worker team spirit
Fast paced environment - technology
good benefits

management requires improvement
Exciting and fun with lots of co workers
document control (Former Employee) –  Skikda9 January 2016
The most enjoyable part of the work was the positive climatic condition and the people was so cooperative. The food and accommodation was good. The site was near to city.
Good company.
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  1117 December 2015
I learned the judge loan business. It was very interesting.
Everyday I had to work with my team.
I had always enjoyed with my team.
Tough task was to work with my team,
Pros
Company welfare GOOD!!
Cons
Long time working.
Innovations
Senior Specialist, Data Scientist (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC5 December 2015
it is really a cool experience to work for Samsung. Lots of energy, ideas, and innovations. I also have the freedom to think outside the box and innovate new products
Enjoy Helping People Out
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 November 2015
Typical day at work would start of by logging into the computer and setting up everything for the day. Make sure display models are on and fully charged, make sure counters are clean and desk are fully equipped with the correct gear. I learned a lot about customer service, and more specifically on how to handle working in a time pressure environment. Also, I learned on how to handle certain situations more delicately, as well as handling certain situations differently. The hardest part of the job is sometimes telling the customers that you can not do certain things because they do not meet the criteria, and the most enjoyable part would be to try and help a customer out where they need and deserve it.
Pros
Making peoples day
Cons
Time pressured enviorment
Exceptional Company To Work For
District Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC23 November 2015
Great environment, be ready to bring your A game and you will be rewarded and find that the opportunities for growth and development are endless. Management always open to suggestions and work with employees to create a successful experience,
The best company where I work as Engineer.
Process Engineer (Former Employee) –  BC16 November 2015
Corean Culture provides an excellent job system, my whole experience as Engineer was adquired working in Samsung Mexicana. It´s not the best place to work, but it´s a great company.
productive
Line Technician Leader and Maintenance (Former Employee) –  philippines14 November 2015
we assembly ODD Optical Disk Drive known as CD/DVD rom, the hardest part of our work if some part of assembly line is on trouble that cause of line production stop. The most enjoyable part is we can talk to each other while working and the bond of our team is good.
Pros
free rice
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Samsung. Our community is ready to answer.