If you're a motivated and self-starting sales professional, who enjoys the challenge of finding creative and intelligent ways of engaging with prospective clients, the DAC Group has a career defining opportunity for those that are looking to establish experience and grounding in cutting-edge digital marketing solutions. As a performance digital marketing agency, the DAC Group provides quantitatively measurable, online lead generation and directional marketing solutions for Fortune 500 brands, through a combination of proprietary technology and top-tier expertise in search marketing and optimization. The performance of our programs far exceeds that of industry norms, as well as that of our competitors. Simply put, we've got great stories to tell, and we're looking for good folks who can foster new conversations with enterprise-level prospects.
We are seeking a Business Development Manager to develop an active pipeline of sales opportunities by engaging in prospecting activity with gusto. You will be responsible for capturing the imagination and attention of potential clients and getting them excited about the solutions and services that the DAC Group has to offer. You will also facilitate and run the initial qualification meetings with prospective clients. If you have an existing network of beneficial contacts/relationships then you can hit the ground sprinting. We offer a lucrative commission program that allows those in this role to earn 50%-75% upside to their base salaries.
This role reports directly to the VP of Business Development and will be located at our corporate headquarters in Toronto, Ontario.
- Research, identify, prospect, contact and assist in the selling of DAC services to prospects in Canada.
- Work closely with the local President, VP of Business Development, VP/General Manager, VP of Client Strategy, Account Team and other management team members throughout the sales cycle; Facilitate the process from start to finish, bringing in the appropriate resources at the appropriate time.
- Facilitate Qualifying Meetings with clients to provide consultative direction and to assess the client need
- Meet income targets for new business.
- Work with VP of Business Development to determine the appropriate strategy and marketing approach for prospects
- Foster positive business relationships with prospects of DAC resulting in a qualifying meeting
- Ensure a smooth transition of new DAC clients to an Account Team.
- Continue to demonstrate expert knowledge of DAC services and proprietary platforms and methodologies
- Other responsibilities as required
- Most travel is local, same day however some overnight travel will be required
- A minimum of 5 years of consultative sales experience, selling marketing solutions to large, national companies within Canada
- Experience selling digital paid search products and services is a huge asset to this role. These include lead generation and marketing solutions such as SEO/SEM, social, mobile and online local listings.
- An active network of contacts/relationships that could potentially benefit from DAC services and solutions
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets, and keeping the pipeline full of qualified prospects and establish and maintain pipeline of qualified prospects
- Ability to prospect, and find the senior-level decision makers within an organization
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrate a high level of commitment and follow-through
- Good organization and multi-tasking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop strong relationships both internally and externally
- Driven, self-motivated and results-oriented
- Experience with a CRM tool such as SalesForce
- Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to think quickly, consultatively, and nimbly when presenting to client and prospects
- Experience in preparing quality RFP's and proposals, and to present to C-level decision makers
- Good business acumen, with the ability to understand a prospects business in a variety of industries
- Proficiency with the MS suite of applications including Outlook, Power Point, Excel and Word
Indeed - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard -