Toyota Financial Services (TFS) provides retail, leasing and wholesale financial services to Toyota, Lexus, and Scion dealerships and their customers across Canada. TFS is a member of Toyota Financial Services Corporation (TFSC), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Toyota Motor Corporation in Japan with the Canadian operation headquarters in Markham, Ontario.
The role of Credit Analyst, located in our Markham, Ontario office, involves analyzing retail automotive credit applications and making credit recommendations and decisions. A strong communicator and dedicated team player, you will liaise with dealership personnel on credit offerings to uphold credit standards. Your background should include experience as a collector and credit analyst/lender within an automotive retail credit environment.
- Competitive salaried compensation.
- Fitness facility onsite.
- Fitness reimbursement program
- Comprehensive benefits plan activated immediately upon hire.
- Pension plan
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Free parking
- Analyze retail automotive credit applications within established turnaround times.
- Make quality credit decisions.
- Maintain internal control standards, protect company risk and perform due diligence when making credit decisions.
- Provide recommendations to supervisor on credit applications in excess of lending limits.
- Provide guidance and instruction to credit investigator.
- Maintain a high level of communication and rapport with dealership personnel on credit offerings.
- Five plus years’ of credit experience in a retail credit environment with experience in the role of credit analyst/lender along with a minimum of one year’s collections experience.
- Post secondary education required, University degree preferred
- Proven ability to perform successfully in a challenging, fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Must be decisive with solid analytical skills and a problem solving orientation.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- Exudes confidence with strong influencing ability.
- Excellent team-player with strong customer focus.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail is essential in order to ensure accuracy and integrity of all financial data.
- Proficiency with MS Office products.
- Rotating shifts including Saturdays. Must be flexible within the working hours of 7:15 am to 7:30 pm.
- Bilingualism preferred – written and oral fluency in English and French
If you are prepared to make a real contribution in an exciting, fast-paced environment, we are prepared to offer an excellent compensation and benefits package.
We thank you for your interest in Toyota Financial Services. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No Agencies please.
Candidates must apply using this link: http://hirepower.applicantstack.com/x/apply/a20ukawdpvan/aadq